Zune sales are low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf5460

Fully Optimized
my friend has one they are decent just to big its like a brick

http://dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=5260

Zune.jpg

You know why Microsoft made an MP3 player? To compete with apple.

Apple makes a new boombox called "BPod" for example, and MS will copy that. The actual player is probably better than the IPOD, I dislike the IPOD because it doesn't work with WMP.

Simulare story here......
http://www.crn.com.au/story.aspx?CIID=69939&eid=4&edate=20061211

As I stated earlier this year when MS orginally announced the Zune
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113489
Harper said:
Does the world really need another iPod or iTunes?

The market for media players is just flooded. Especally considering that one in every 3 are Apple iPODs.

I have yet to have any one tell me why they would choose an MS Zune over any other Media Player.

Lonewolf5460 said:
whats wrong with itunes?

Because it's hard to use and an Apple product...

C'mon people, you're supposed to support Microsoft unless you're one of the five apple guys on this forum.

you're supposed to support Microsoft

I use an OS they produce, but I don't support them. MS is too arrogant and self-conceited. They bulldoze anyone or anything that gets in their way, push incomplete or faulty products, and are basically incompetent.

It's taken them years to get XP just about right... and now they're unleashing another monstrosity that they are going to force down the throats of almost all PC owners within a very short time frame.

We sell them at office depot. We got them in about a month ago and haven't sold a single one yet. All people in my area want are the cheap $40 SanDisk 512MB mp3 players.

correct me if im wrong but i'm pretty sure you cant put songs from itunes onto the zune. thats why its not selling well.

talldude123 said:
Because it's hard to use and an Apple product...

C'mon people, you're supposed to support Microsoft unless you're one of the five apple guys on this forum.

u sound bias against apple iv personally used there os thier servers the g5s and ibooks and powerbooks and adored there displays and love the interface of there ipods every other player is not as sleek and simple to use as an ipod.

Itunes is very easy to use for me and is always stable its just you iv owned multiple mp3 players and used countless others do you ever hear a person ask an ipod owner how to use one? not really becase its so easy scroll and click.

But guess what i don't plan on buying an ibook or powerbook im looking in to the hp line i want to drop about 2,500 on a top of the line one.This is in the future when i move to Orlando with my friends so i can go to a technical school up there while they go to a community college then USCF.

saying apple guys makes me lose respect for you its very ignorant there os a pleasure to use and it has very useful administration options and more features built in.
My favorite is how you can mount any storage device hds and flash drives and you can raid them 1 or 0.Imagine this i did this when my school gave us ibooks for the school year.Raid 2 1gig flash drives together now no one can access your data from your drive even if they have your password.So you can lose one and not worry about someone having your personal files.I just kept a backup of the drive on the laptop.

Now im not saying the zune is bad i like them but there too chunky i think the same of the video ipod i like my nano there the perfect size and i dont use a case because they fit in that little pocket in your jeans.

ok heres the deal

I JUST GOT A ZUNE!!

Ive got to say, its awesome. and yes it is big, but who cares?

The ipod has gotten this whole "thin" trend started.

Who cares how big it is.. its going to spend most of its time in your pocket.

The main reason i got it is because WAY to many people have ipods and the screen is almost twice its size.

The radio works AWESOME on it

Another reason people arent buying it doesnt go SUPER loud like the ipod. I bought some $20 in-ear headphones and they are JUST as loud as the ipod, its just that most people keep the default shipped headphones and the ipods default headphones are really loud. (i cant stand people that dont care notin about quality) :(

Did i mention the radio?
Teh radio is super super super clear, almost as clear as a car radio.

Durability?
Please, compared to the ipod, super durable. This thing is heavy and bulky due to microsofts case they put on it.... its really think.

Quality?
May be the headphones, but the zune sounds way better than any mp3 player ive heard.

Only thing i can say that the ipod has against the zune is its games (which are dumb) and its hype.

Zune = awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom