You know it's Monday when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know its monday when your scheduled for an 8:00AM meeting, and you don't wake up till 10:00AM (supposed to wake up at 6:00AM), get told to get in asap, take a sub 1min ice cold shower, get coffee all down the front of your white shirt, forget to eat, run outside and the car won't start, take a bike instead, car cuts you off and forces you into a puddle (causing the tradmark dirty-water streak on my back and bottom) get to work to learn that the meeting ended early, and completely missed it. 11:00AM, not scheduled in to work until 6:00pm, so ride all the way back, shower/eat, get to work (this time) on time, have nearly NO customers the entire time, have to work closing shift and the hydraulic lift dies, leaving you stranded 20ft in the air and have to radio someone to come into the warehouse to release the emergency valve (all the while everybody who has a radio sprints to the back to see wtf happened) get off work and ride all the way back to come inside and trip on a oh-so-conviently placed peice of wood that knocks a lamp over creating a really loud noise that wakes the neighbor who only complains about how loud I am.

That was last monday.

This monday, however, was much more relaxed. I had today off and basically just kicked it around the apartment eating, watching reruns of house and old movies, talking on the phone, and just being the average run-of-the-mill couch potato that I can be.

My monday was slow, nothing broke at work (for once) so I spent the day on youtube. Then I got home and finished the last few episodes of How I Met Your Mother.

Now today nothing's happening AGAIN! it's kinda freaky...like the system is planning a mass revolt tomorrow right before the IT meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom