WoW question

Status
Not open for further replies.
well those are pretty lame choices if you ask me. The only one that would be somewhat decent at the moment would be a dk but good luck finding groups to do stuff. Warriors and rogues are lackluster atm unless you can get the endgame raid gear to hold your own. If you're just in it for ***** I'd say DK or rogue because you'd have the most fun with those.

Thank for all the feedback guys, ive been leveling with my brother as a warrior, this was my old class back then, my brother is playing as a rogue, our CDs make grinding/questing much easier.. seems like every time theres a big pull one of us has a CD. Also gold is a lot easier to come by now, both me and my brother were able to get out mounts at 30-32, a lot of the old world stuff sells for a lot in the AH now, things that used to sell for 50s now sell for 5g+, though I hear golds value has deflated in WoW. The server I happened to pick seems like a decent one, there are 20+decent guilds on both sides that have all the content cleared. I am playing on dunemaul as alliance. Oh, also everyone on our server get all butthurt when we kill them in pvp, anytime we kill a horde character, even just once, well see them log out and then 10min later a ?? hordie is camping us, haha.So we are both level 5 now.. putting in about 15hour days until were 80 then were both going to take a break for awhile. I figure were in the hardest stretch now, 50-55 after this it will be easier. Im getting back into the swing of things, remembered how I used to play, even remembered my placement on the action bar that I like to use. Overall im remembering why I used to love this game so much, its a lot of fun and a good timesink if you have nothing to do.

Hah.. but one downside, I cant play at home, my router/modem will disconnect me repeatedly from WoW. Ive gone to portforward and opened all of the neccesary ports along with blizzards suggestion of deleting WTF folders, etc. I may be looking into getting a new router/modem now, if anyone happens to play WoW can you tell me what your modem/router is? We have the top of the line one from verizon but I think its junk. Any suggestions on a router/modem is appreciated, thanks.

DKs are about ready to take a big nerfing with the next major patch. Crit-chickens (aka Boomkins) are great at putting out dps without major mana problems...and they're probably the fastest lvling class in WoW.

i still havent spec'd my 2nd tab yet. Cant decide if i want to do resto for when im bored and want to pug or pvp feral.

Yeah I can't even afford the 2nd tab. My druid is level 70 so it's kinda hard. And I hate these patches they keep messing up the talent tree and having to re-allocate points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom