Which Tablet?

I never really heard of any of these companies but I can help with the tablet, What is your budget? Does the screen size matter? Do you care if 4.0 android or 4.1

Nexus 7 £119.95-150 is a good 7 inch tablet with a quad core processor but if you want bigger

I would get a Kindle Fire HD 8.9 for £190 , None of the tablets u mentioned above have i ever heard of so you never know what your gonna get

Like Taylor said, I've never heard of most of those brand names either. You might want to get something like the Nexus 7 as it is fairly cheap and uses Android.

Those are all off-market. I'm familiar with two of them- friend got them from LightInTheBox, both were crap.

Nexus 7, Motorola Xoom, and the Galaxy Tab/Player are good.

I have and like both a Nexus 7 and a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. If I had to choose one over the other, I would give the nod to the N7 since it has a faster processor, higher screen resolution, runs Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and is priced lower than the Galaxy.

There are rumors that Google will announce a 32G and possibly a 10" version of the N7 next week (Oct 29th) so you might want to wait until after that announcement.

Last edited:
I have and like both a Nexus 7 and a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. If I had to choose one over the other, I would give the nod to the N7 since it has a faster processor, higher screen resolution, runs Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and is priced lower than the Galaxy.

There are rumors that Google will announce a 32G and possibly a 10" version of the N7 next week (Oct 29th) so you might want to wait until after that announcement.

If durability matters, I will choose Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.

---

Actually 32GB Nexus 7 started to sell, the rumored N7 version is the 3G version.

If durability matters, I will choose Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.

---

Actually 32GB Nexus 7 started to sell, the rumored N7 version is the 3G version.
Why would you consider the Samsung as more durable than the Nexus?

Actually, the 32G version of the N7 has NOT been announced yet and shouldn't be being sold. My son works in retail and they do have the 32G N7 in stock but can't sell them yet.

Why would you consider the Samsung as more durable than the Nexus?

Actually, the 32G version of the N7 has NOT been announced yet and shouldn't be being sold. My son works in retail and they do have the 32G N7 in stock but can't sell them yet.

Here is why: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I have a Galaxy Tab 7 Plus and I have dropped it many times on its face ( 2 times from around 1 metre on a bare floor) and is still working well, no case or screen protector. BTW its screen looks to be good against impact but bad if you have done a scratch test as what I have done. :p The N7 is the opposite way since it has a scratch resistant coating.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the link that says 32GB N7s are being sold now: http://blog.gsmarena.com/the-32gb-nexus-7-is-real-and-selling-at-the-staples/

Last edited:
I have had most of the tablets on the marker right now and I have to say that the Nexus 7 was on of the better ones. I still have it and I use it on a regular basis, it works amazing.

Back
Top Bottom