What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Finally own an Xbox 360! I got a pretty good deal on all this stuff. The docking/charging station has a really goofy light though :p

img00190201004261913.jpg

Anyone know some good exclusives I should grab?

Just bought GTA IV. It was on sale via Steam for $7.50.

Finally own an Xbox 360! I got a pretty good deal on all this stuff. The docking/charging station has a really goofy light though :p

Anyone know some good exclusives I should grab?

Does that charger use the standard Xbox rechargeable batteries or does use different ones?

For an exclusive get Fable 2. If you are into that kind of thing.

Does that charger use the standard Xbox rechargeable batteries or does use different ones?

For an exclusive get Fable 2. If you are into that kind of thing.

I think it just uses the standard but I don't know...the batteries look just like the cartridge that holds disposable batteries for the controllers.

thanks for the tips on the games fellas I'll have to check it out...if I can ever get XBL to connect :(

I think it just uses the standard but I don't know...the batteries look just like the cartridge that holds disposable batteries for the controllers.

thanks for the tips on the games fellas I'll have to check it out...if I can ever get XBL to connect :(

I didn't like the thought of playing Fable 2, because of the RPG genre, but I was hooked. I played it for 8 hours straight one day. Pretty decent game though.

Back
Top Bottom