What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I just bought a new sound system, consisting of an Onkyo TX-SR601 AVR, five B & W speakers and a 10" Yamaha sub - It sounds awesome. I paid NZ$600 (about US$400) because a couple of tweeters needed fixing, the guy even drove four hours to deliver it personally. Also should mention it came with more than NZ$400 worth of monster cable, what a waste of money...

My Mouse sander broke so I had to beuy a new one. $40 dollars. Wish I could have put that towards something else, Gas, Getting my jeep fixed etc. etc. I MISSING DRIVING MY 4X4!

2x 75 hour sented candels
Sweet Orange, Cinnamon & Cloves
Nutmeg, Cloves & Vanilla

<--- Yes, i rather ironic that I have an avatar like that, and yet I am into am into amoroa therapy products.

^ I find it more disturbing than anything else.

^ I find it more disturbing than anything else.

For some reason so do I...

I figured there would be at least the mention of someone to use it with, but when there wasn't, it was a little disturbing. :p

I like good smells too, so nothing against ya.

For some reason so do I...

I figured there would be at least the mention of someone to use it with, but when there wasn't, it was a little disturbing. :p

I like good smells too, so nothing against ya.

I started using those sort of product in my last 2 appartments, both being the one room sort of deal, did not have good air flow.
First appartment I could open the windows, but it was noisy outside. And in the long term, I would get soot from all the car exhaust. However there where some days, especially in winter and the place would just smell like me.
Second appartment had the house mates from **** with the chinese bomber squadrone. Windows where screwed shut and the my door was only opened when I was using it. Since I was living on take out and tv dinner in that dump, the place still smelt like my last few TV dinners. It was rather funny when I was moving the last of my stuff out (6 months after I stopped living there), the place still smelt like a McCain's Microwave Lasanga.
My current place does not have this problem, however I still like the spicy or woody flavors. Not a big fan of the flowal ones as I find them too over powering.

There is a particualer french brand that i really like, but the price is crazy as they want some thing like $25 for a 20 hour candle. What I just picked up on the week end I found was the next best thing, but with a better price tag at $25 for a 75 hour candle. When it comes down to these product, it pays to shop around.

I bought diapers and wipes and toilet paper at Costco the other day. I'm stocked for months! (and broke too :/ )

The best form of birth control is knowing someone with kids, or better yet, watching their kids...lol

Back
Top Bottom