Welp, here it is.

TimeTech

Beta member
Hello.

Please read this whole post before making a post of your own. Thanks!
Recently at my school I have noticed a trend from console gaming to people looking to get into pc gaming since minecraft has become so popular and steam basically gives you free games(compared to console prices). This trend would often result in someone asking me to make a build for them and so far I have had four friends build there own pcs from the builds I have made. I assumed that this is not only happening at my school(I'm a senior in high school) and want to share the knowledge and fun with other people.

I decided started up a youtube channel devoted to bringing pc builds and explaining them to people who are looking to build there own pc but do not know where to start. This is not my first youtube channel, in fact my personal one has over 40k views, so know my way around the block. I recently released my first video, which does not include an intro or outro as they are a work in progress, and I would like if you have any constructive criticism. To be honest I wasn't quite were to start and it was awkward for me to just talk into a mic with no one listening but I went for it, and I think that it turned out alright. Any response is appreciated.
Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWDyiqx-kpE

not too bad on the vid, I would however use this ram for a value build and up the PS some, Team is actually really good ram and there prices are great, Would have it myself bu thought I had a compatability issue so I went with Corsair for a little more at the time getting them on sale but for the price and great timing on the Team ram you can't go wrong and up the PS . Its borderline for running that system IMHO and if you upgrade down the road you may come up short.

Team Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (Yellow Heat Spreader) Model TLYD38G1600HC9DC01 - Newegg.com
Forgot to add when I thought there was a comparability issue with ram it turned out to be a bad MB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom