The band Guns N' Roses is GOD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well times change.... I'm sure you teased your, wore make-up, and drank like there was no tomorrow.... But, you've probably grown up.

Milliteq_CEO said:
Well times change.... I'm sure you teased your, wore make-up, and drank like there was no tomorrow.... But, you've probably grown up.
I thought they were god so many years ago. Like I was one of the people that was standing in line waiting (4 hours) for the music store to open up so I could be one of the first to get Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II.

Now I look at them and say "What was the big hype with these guys"

Mind you, I still out of my way for other bands that I followed in my youth. Eg. AC/DC

Milliteq_CEO said:
I guess you won't be waiting for 4 hours for Chinese Democracy then?
Considering that my core music tastes has gone from Heavy Metals to Industrial to Techno/Alternative over the last 15 years, I don't think so.

What is it with G'N'R anyways?
Like there was Appitite For Destruction, then Lies. And then his long wait for Use Your Illusion I & II.
Slash when off and did his own thing for a little while with Slash's Snake Pit (??), and really did not get any where. And then out of now where when every one has just forgotten about G'N'R, they come out with another Album.

Like I know that Slash keeps on showing up here and there. Like I remember he was doing guitar for a micheal jackson song a while back.
But the other band members seem to fall off the edge of the earth.

Most other populare bands, you seen then producing an album once every 2 to 5 years. G'N'R..... it almost like waiting for the next Duke'Em Game.

Well Steven Adler is in his band "Adler's Appetite". Duff, Slash, and Matt Sorum are in Velvet Revolver. Izzy Stradlin has a solo album. Axl is still in GnR with new members.

Did every else just tell Axel where to go and just leave G'N'R?
Is Axel that much of an @SShole to the other band member?

Normally I am used to seeing one or two members leaving the band. But to me, it looks like Axel might as well start a new band with a new name.

I guess me might hold the rights for the name of guns'n'roses.

I don't mind Guns N Roses. They're not one of my favorite bands but I don't think there music is bad either.

I have their greatest hits album on my computer, but hadn't listened to it in a while and then the other night my friend was playing the same album in his car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom