tech-forums photography thread (56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too dark.

i actually intended it to be that dark, else i would have set a timed exposure of about 5-10 seconds....i saw it and wanted a nice dark wallpaper for my computer LOL...i actually used it for about 6 months

i actually intended it to be that dark, else i would have set a timed exposure of about 5-10 seconds....i saw it and wanted a nice dark wallpaper for my computer LOL...i actually used it for about 6 months

I much prefer pics with color in them.

Here's a quick collection of pics mainly from Maui Hawaii, but with 1 or 2 from a trip to Italy a year ago.

These are all original with no editing, though some need a bit of touching up I'll admit.

Stupid stuck pixel in the last one... >.<

The following were taken in Lahaina Town on the 4th of July

r6woyf.jpg

14v4kz5.jpg

2duxzx0.jpg

17tu21.jpg

One of the prettiest waterfalls in all of Hawaii. You see this one on tourist brochures and the like.

20itd1w.jpg

And this was taken in St. Pauls Cathedral in Vatican City in Italy. One of (IMHO) my best pics ever taken.

2h3n8z6.jpg

^ This was hand held at 1/15th of a second shutter speed. In body Image Stabilization FTW!!!!

wow that image stabilization is amazing to do that at 1/15th......i love color as well, but i'm also a fan of dark and neutral tones...i love the effect that underexposing can give you kind of like in this one i took of a tree that had been torn up by a tornado about 50 years ago.

IMG_1428.jpg

i did add a little blur in PS....

hmm.....man photobucket killed the detail on it...it has some amazing detail...need to find another upload spot

yea the k100 is definatly a good camera with all its functionality and everything it does, i find tho the colours are flatter then nikon camera's but can be fixed by adjusting saturation. other then that i love the camera. they saved alot of money and where abel to add alot mroe things by having the user use alkaline bateries. instead of lion rechargables.

yea the k100 is definatly a good camera with all its functionality and everything it does, i find tho the colours are flatter then nikon camera's but can be fixed by adjusting saturation. other then that i love the camera. they saved alot of money and where abel to add alot mroe things by having the user use alkaline bateries. instead of lion rechargables.

You mean AA size cells, I still use rechargeables...

BatterySpace.com/AA Portable Power Corp. Tel: 510-525-2328 for the win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom