Stupid Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't photoshopped.

Look at the red around the tattoo, the way his arms bent.

And finally, if you look into the background theres a canvass with "BMEZINE" in the background. BMEZINE is a Body Modification website, i use it quite alot as im into ink and piercings.

But not that stupid thats for sure.

100% sure that it's real.

It's not just the size of it, look at where it's at. It's on the inside of his arm. I've always been told that is one of the worst places to tattoo because of how sensitive the area is to pain.

I have a tattoo on my forearm and its not much more painful than anywhere else.

I'm also starting a 3/4 length sleeve quite soon.

hml_head.jpg

Thats genius! Haha i like it.

My girlfriend has a tattoo in the same place saying "WORD".

Pointless.

I have a tattoo on my forearm and its not much more painful than anywhere else.

I'm also starting a 3/4 length sleeve quite soon.

I was looking more specifically at the areas where this guy has "current application", "restart your computer", and "all applications" tattooed.

The forearm isn't bad, most people can actually handle some pain and pressure to their forearms.

Take a needle and poke the inside of your bicep, where it would rub against your torso. At least for me, that is a pretty sensitive area.

I've also been told that most people that have the bands on their arms, the reason that the band isn't a complete circle is because it gets pretty painful. I've got a tattoo, it's just not on my arms, so I'm going by what I've been told in the past by friends that do have them.

I have one on the shoulder that didn't hurt, one around the ankle and going up the calf......slept though most of it and one big back piece that I slept though also except when he was on the spine.........tats do feel like one big sunburn and it also depends on your pain tolerance.

I love his tat, i think it is creative. Tats say alot about a person if one can figure out the sybolisim

I have one on the shoulder that didn't hurt, one around the ankle and going up the calf......slept though most of it and one big back piece that I slept though also except when he was on the spine.........tats do feel like one big sunburn and it also depends on your pain tolerance.

I love his tat, i think it is creative. Tats say alot about a person if one can figure out the sybolisim

qft! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom