PS4 Woes

Last. I would write the president of sony and the president of sony entertainment. Then I would call and ask to speak to the secretary for the vicr president of sony entertainment.

Demand a new machine not a refurb

You might not get the vice president but his or her secretary will relay the message and I guarantee they will ship you out a brand new one.

The key is not to waste time with arguing with customer service reps. They can't do anything. Go to a decision maker. The the vice presidents time is to important to waste on one machine. They will send you one to make you go away and get back to more important business.

Document this all

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Last. I would write the president of sony and the president of sony entertainment. Then I would call and ask to speak to the secretary for the vicr president of sony entertainment.

Demand a new machine not a refurb

You might not get the vice president but his or her secretary will relay the message and I guarantee they will ship you out a brand new one.

The key is not to waste time with arguing with customer service reps. They can't do anything. Go to a decision maker. The the vice presidents time is to important to waste on one machine. They will send you one to make you go away and get back to more important business.

Document this all

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

I would call Obama, if that doesn't work try hopping the fence at the White House and knocking on the door... this has proven to be semi successful recently YMMV I hear they have dogs now.

Haven't heard from Sony in over a week.

Not sure if I care if my PS4 was lost in the mail.

Having a blast with my Nintendo and Vita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

Just got the email. Looks like the ps4 will arrive this week some time.

I am 90% sure I'm trading it in along with all my games and sucksessories.

And considering my PS3 is busted now too, I'm thinking of working my way out of the Sony Eco-system.

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

Alright so it's been a while...
So I've already gotten my Ps4 replaced once and I think I might have to do this again.
1st one was replaced due to the disc ejecting problem, I fixed it however I wasn't comfortable keeping it. I was still under 30 days with Amazon so I got a brand new replacement.
And now...
Since the 2.0 update I've noticed my PS4 goes into some sorta hibernation mode (blinking amber light) If left inactive for sometime and there's no way out of it unless you unplug the power cable or hold the power button for like 20 secs, which does a hard shut down, because once it turns back up, it says that it was shut down unexpectedly...
And All I play is Madden...
I just bought a Wii U yesterday....yeah....and man me and my wife are loving the games!

Alright so it's been a while...
So I've already gotten my Ps4 replaced once and I think I might have to do this again.
1st one was replaced due to the disc ejecting problem, I fixed it however I wasn't comfortable keeping it. I was still under 30 days with Amazon so I got a brand new replacement.
And now...
Since the 2.0 update I've noticed my PS4 goes into some sorta hibernation mode (blinking amber light) If left inactive for sometime and there's no way out of it unless you unplug the power cable or hold the power button for like 20 secs, which does a hard shut down, because once it turns back up, it says that it was shut down unexpectedly...
And All I play is Madden...
I just bought a Wii U yesterday....yeah....and man me and my wife are loving the games!
That's a known issue with the firmware. Just shut down completely when not playing, and I'm sure they'll patch it soon.

Back
Top Bottom