PS4 Woes

The only hiccup I've had with mine so far is that one time after booting it up it wouldn't output any audio. Simply powering down and restarting did the trick.

The only hiccup I've had with mine so far is that one time after booting it up it wouldn't output any audio. Simply powering down and restarting did the trick.

Would it be worth getting the new white ps4 bundle for $450 with destiny?
I'd wanna trade that game for Madden 15 and the Last of Us.

Would it be worth getting the new white ps4 bundle for $450 with destiny?
I'd wanna trade that game for Madden 15 and the Last of Us.

If you really want a PS4, sure. You'll save yourself about $10, but it's better than nothing. If you do, I'd at least give Destiny a chance before you trade it in seeing how the hype train is off the rails at the moment.

That being said, I highly doubt the game will live up to that hype after playing the beta, but I also think if people appreciate it for what it actually is (just a fun game with friends) then you might enjoy it.

Also, if you've never played The Last Of Us, buy it and play it. It's $50 and it comes with all of the DLC on the disc. I have both an Xbox One and a PS4, and it's literally the best game I own for either console.

If you really want a PS4, sure. You'll save yourself about $10, but it's better than nothing. If you do, I'd at least give Destiny a chance before you trade it in seeing how the hype train is off the rails at the moment.

That being said, I highly doubt the game will live up to that hype after playing the beta, but I also think if people appreciate it for what it actually is (just a fun game with friends) then you might enjoy it.

Also, if you've never played The Last Of Us, buy it and play it. It's $50 and it comes with all of the DLC on the disc. I have both an Xbox One and a PS4, and it's literally the best game I own for either console.

I know I won't like Destiny, I watched some gameplay videos and I'm just into those type of games anymore and I don't play online...
I've heard way too many things about The Last of Us and my wife will love to watch while I play, she watched me play Beyond Two Souls, it felt like a movie.
I hope I can trade or sell destiny and use that money towards Last of Us and Madden 15 so money isn't wasted.
The White PS4 does look awesome

Broken how?

The first one was a launch day console. It start trying to eject a discs without a disc being in it. Then one day it just wouldn't turn on.

That took place over a few months.

The second one would turn on, but never displayed a picture. I trouble shot it and traced it back to the HDMI connector on the machine.

I had that machine only a month.

I also should mention that my controller had a sticky R1 button on DAY 1 of owning the console.

I should also mention that my third PS4 is still working, but it came back with a mysterious smudge on the surface of it that I can't clean off.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have waited a year.

--Sent from my Blast Processing Doritto chip from Space Station Four.

The first one was a launch day console. It start trying to eject a discs without a disc being in it. Then one day it just wouldn't turn on.

Mine was doing this too, but I fixed it by sliding off the cover and messing with the manual disc eject screw for about 60 seconds. No issues since. Hopefully it is completely resolved.

They should be identical. I am sure the component issues at launch will all be addressed on the new PS4s if that is what you are asking.

Dang, I really don't wanna get something if it already has issues however I really wanna play Madden when the season starts.
I didn't get my PS3 until like 2012(mainly cos I couldn't afford it at the time) and I use to play games on the pc and the PS3 I was offered was a really sweet deal and I have never had an issue with it.
Man this sucks lol

Dang, I really don't wanna get something if it already has issues however I really wanna play Madden when the season starts.
I didn't get my PS3 until like 2012(mainly cos I couldn't afford it at the time) and I use to play games on the pc and the PS3 I was offered was a really sweet deal and I have never had an issue with it.
Man this sucks lol

FFS don't let random hardware failures scare you away, otherwise you will never get a PS4.

Back
Top Bottom