Potentially the longest thread in history...

Today, im enjoying an nj devils hockey game with the girlfriend. Afterwards, probly some gaming, got a new graphics card. Finally.

Re: Today I have...

All that for a monitor swap??? Your better than I am. I'd have been pi55ed if I drove all that way just for that. Overtime or not.

I knew what it was before I went, but the tech for Nashville left for another job and somebody had to go. The other guy was closer but sick. The monitor was on the store's server so it could not wait until Monday. Heck, it should have been replaced yesterday afternoon but dude didn't call me until 6:30 and I was out having supper with my family.

That would have been a phone call to the client, and explaining in much detail how to unplug a monitor and plug in a new one. :p

Yeah, he said he figured they would have told him to hop down to Best Buy and get one and then bill the company for it.

Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2005.

I remember playing one of the Cabela's hunting games on PS2 one time.

It was fun to mess around in, because I'd go around with nothing but a super-basic bow and a hunting knife... and hunt bear, cougars, and (the one that I had) water buffalo / rhino lmao.

Cabela's was fun. I want a new version for PC or something. I also knife-hunted bears :tongue:

Today I discovered Crucial won't let you submit a form to RMA a SSD, you have to go though customer service. You also can't do it via email either so it looks like they force you to go through the live chat or phone which will probably be a pain either way, I hate few things more than trying to explain my troubleshooting methods to someone reading from a script.

Should have bought a 840 Evo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I am craving a house special pizza with feta from Rafael's. Doesn't look like I am going to get one but I can sure taste it.

14318ue.jpg

Back
Top Bottom