Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

uh-huh and it's creepy! Living here in WV (for approx 2 years and I'm a transplant or whatever u call it.... not born here....not raised here...no relatives here...only here cause it's cheap) I can tell who is related... lots of the same looking people here!

uh-huh and it's creepy! Living here in WV (for approx 2 years and I'm a transplant or whatever u call it.... not born here....not raised here...no relatives here...only here cause it's cheap) I can tell who is related... lots of the same looking people here!

Come to Europe, Better music, Better food, Less incest.

I want too... but that would be a HUGE MESS FROM HELL.... I would like to live in Sweden or Switzerland or Iceland. Those are my 3 fav countries in Europe.

hell even moving to the west coast right now would be hell.

The sweeds are nice people, little odd in there own special way, Iceland is well Iceland if you want to avoid incest and byork avoid Iceland, The Swiss come off obnoxious and are more sensitive about "The War" than germans.

Germany is a Lovey country so is the Netherlands the land of Clogs, Danish Pasty, and reasonably priced love.

Back
Top Bottom