Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

^^ We do have our fair share of idiots in the US but that's true for plenty of other countries as well.

Slay your not a idiot, sure you have a fascination with a bad TV show but we all have our flaws, for instance I am typing this on a mac. :p

Slay your not a idiot, sure you have a fascination with a bad TV show but we all have our flaws, for instance I am typing this on a mac. :p

One day when I was 5 or 6 years old I was annoying my brother and his friends. I don't remember exactly what was said but as the story goes I went running home and my dad was there. I say "Mike said I was good for nothing" and my dad replied "you tell him your good for nothing no good." I was somehow pleased with this because I would apparently just walk up to people and tell them "my dad said I"m good for nothing no good."

It gets better. This all happened in 1966 or 1967 and at that time my dad was a Chief Warrant Officer in the Navy and he was attached to the USS Essex (aircraft carrier). Well I don't know the reason why but shortly after the above incident happened my family was invited to the Captain's Mess which must of been for something important. My dad was in his Dress Whites, my mom was jazzed up, brother and sisters must of been cleaned up and my mom dressed me up in a littlle sailor's suit (I was the baby :cry:). Well we had to climb the gangway on this aircraft carrier and we weren't 1/2 way up and I was on my belly dragging myself up before my mom got me and dragged me the rest of the way. So I'm a mess, anything that was on someones elses shoes was now also on me. We get up to the top and my dad has to salute the Officer of the Day and request permission to come aboard. He salutes my dad and greets my mom and he looks down at me and I sharply ask him if he's forgotten how to salute. My mom drags me away quickly. Well it's not much later and we get to the Mess Hall and yes were seated at the Captains Table. Well we get up to the Captain's Table and he greets my dad, mom,brother and sisters and then he gets to me. I snap out a salute and tell the captain "my dad said I"m good for nothing no good" and I jumped in my chair and spilled my glass of milk all over the table.

Later in life anytime I had a girl over for dinner this was one of the stories that my dad liked to tell them only he made it all sound a lot funnier. I'm surprised I even had any girlfriends now, I guess they just liked having a pet idiot :D

Made some posters for a community breakfast we are having tomorrow at church.
Washed up the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.
Cooked supper for my daughter, mom, wife, mother-in-law, and me.
Leaving now to go see Iron Man 2 with my daughter.

awwwww, baby stories from slay...my day is awesome now :p rofl

Today I'm gonna download the eleet tuning utility or whatever it is (gotta register these cards firsr or something) then let the benchmarks begin :D

I thoroughly enjoyed Iron Man 2. It was a good ride from start to finish. I am now looking forward to the next movie setting up the Avengers and/or the next Iron Man.

Today, I have spend the last.... 14 hours talking with a webhost as to why a service I just purchased isn't properly working at all what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom