Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

32nm gulftowns are a lot more sensitive to voltage than bloomfields. i think soul's fear is justified considering he just dumped $1500+ on it

man if i just dumped that much money on that cpu, i would be nervous overclocking it at all, like its meant for ocing, like if you buy it and dont oc thats really dumb, but man i would be scared lol. If i was rich though i would just **** it up on purpose lol. Then i would no what not to do for the next one.

Beautiful women can be bad for your health, according to scientists - Telegraph

Beautiful women can be bad for your health, according to scientists

Just five minutes alone with an attractive female raise the levels of cortisol, the body's stress hormone, according to a study from the University of Valencia.

The effects are heightened in men who believe that the woman in question is "out of their league".

Cortisol is produced by the body under physical or psychological stress and has been linked to heart disease.
Researchers tested 84 male students by asking each one to sit in a room and solve a Sudoku puzzle. Two strangers, one male and one female, were also in the room.
When the female stranger left the room and the two men remained sitting together, the volunteer's stress levels did not rise. However, when the volunteer was left alone with the female stranger, his cortisol levels rose.

British people among world's ugliest, according to BeautifulPeople.com - Telegraph

Britons are among the ugliest people in the world, according to a website that only allows 'beautiful' people to join.

Fewer than one in eight British men (12 per cent) and just three in 20 women (15 per cent) who have applied to BeautifulPeople.com have been accepted as members.

Sweden, Brazil and Norway are proving to be the most beautiful countries overall, with applicants from Germany and the UK among the least successful.

Oh Yeah. :D

JUST got my PC done! Core I7 230,Thermaltake Frio *temps hovering in the low 30's*, nVidea GTX 275 CO-OP PhysX, 1TB WD Green, 6GB OCZ Fatality, blue ray, Enermax Revolution 950W, 21" ASUS LCD, SteelSeries Merc Stealth Illuminated, Logitech G9, Creative Fatality headset. Will be uploading pics soon!

Today i have started phase one of convincing my parents to get a new TV, i stuck them straight into the deepend and showed them both Samsung and Panasonics 3D offerings. And we were all largely impressed, especially as even the 2d images were far superior to our current several generation old Samsung LCD TV. And just for the record Panasonics 3D TV had the superior 3D effect, seemed to have less crosstalk, more 'pop' and appeared to be smoother with less distinct layers to the 3D image. It's hard for anyone except people that have looked at the TV's to understand what i mean, but if you have, you probably will ;)

So, Phase one was a success, i even got them to continue talking about it at home :p

Phase 2 will be to sneak in the cost side of things into conversations..

Send me that LCD TV of yours if you get it replaced, us poor folk are still running 20 inch standard definition TVs. ****, my computer monitors are technically bigger.

Back
Top Bottom