Perks of being a LAN Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I have the same one the 2nd is under RMA at the moment, did you have to chip any money in yourself for it?

I got two, a 28" and a 22". Soon as the pc gets heres, it will be hooked up and mounted to the wall :D

So what's in the blasphem...I mean Dell? :p

i'm sure the only reason he went pre-built is because the company would require that it be bought from a "approved source" or some bs

you have a better set up at your office than i do at home (more than most of us at home lol) :(

but you do deserve it..i'm sure you'd have to do a great job in order to get the goodies in the first place

Yea, my boss wanted me to at least have a warranty so I opted with this. I dont have the specs at home but I can get them when I return to work. I was going to ger the Dell 24" All in One but it was $1800 and my limit was $1500 so I spent $1100. So I did good and he was happy, I make my stuff last a long time.

The only reason I have the 28" is because Dell wanted the same price for a 24" @$360 so I said I can get a bigger monitor for the same price, went to NewEgg and there she was, sitting there with my name all over her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom