Which is better?

• Logitech Z-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Creative Labs I-Trigue 2.1 3300

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sort of swings one way then the other. right now its nVIDIA , next it will be ATI. same with Intel and AMD. if any side doesnt come up with somthing better than their opponent, they will go out of buisiness. But this compitition is a good thing,it gives us better technology,and helps to keep prices down. If there was only one company, they could use us like Microsoft does.

cobalt817 said:
It sort of swings one way then the other. right now its nVIDIA , next it will be ATI. same with Intel and AMD. if any side doesnt come up with somthing better than their opponent, they will go out of buisiness. But this compitition is a good thing,it gives us better technology,and helps to keep prices down. If there was only one company, they could use us like Microsoft does.

Microsoft is not the only OS producer out there. there is Mac, and Linux. they both are good to ^^.

I voted nVidia. The drivers and utilities have never given me trouble. All of the ATI cards have had some sort of glitch, sometimes small, sometimes huge.

Ryan

"Gidit! Gidit!- Gidit-gerl..."

I would naturally root for this thread to be closed, but hopefully this thread could be one that actually stays open this time.

I've noticed that ATi cards are allways better for Mac than they are for PC. Everytime they make the same model card for Mac, they have better features. Can you believe it? :confused: :cool:

seems like nvidia has more votes. this is just like "AMD or intel" it gets old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom