NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 Final Specs & Pricing Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 Final Specs & Pricing Revealed!

The 26th of march is a paper launch. Actual availability will be a few weeks after that. So start saving now!

I'm not sure the 26th will even qualify as a paper launch since they might release benchmarks at that point.

at 295w tdp the card better be a frickin beast on f@h...

These will sell like hot cakes regardless of tdp, and price at launch. I just have a feeling ;)

These will sell like hot cakes regardless of tdp, and price at launch. I just have a feeling ;)

I'm sure nvidia knows that too..and that's why they don't care about how well it performs or it's cost. When it comes to this kind of stuff, people will buy it just to flex their e-peen.

I definitely will :) while everyone else suffers with their puny 5870's lol

v oi! come over here and say that :p

You're most likely right. There are a ton of nVidiots who will buy these cards no matter how bad they are.

Yay the pricing isnt THAT bad. I may go for a GTX470 but we will see what the performance ends up being.

^^^^^ yea...$350 for the 470 isn't too bad. Depends all on the performance though. For all we know it could blow a 5890 out of the water (doubtful..but it COULD happen lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom