Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

In case anyone is bored, I'm twitch streaming my attempt to earn the "Like A Boss" challenge. You have to beat all missions on both normal and hard with zero kills and without being spotted. So far I have 3/6 normal missions complete.

Twitch

After wrapping up that challenge last night and talking about it now, something about one of the characters just dawned on me... Skull Face, is he Colonel Volgin?

Volgin got pretty messed up in MGS3 which would explain the face, and the voice just registered in my head that it's either identical, or at least pretty close to Volgin's.

It would also make sense because he would hate both Snake and Zero (Cipher).

They're different va's but I wouldn't put it past them. Volgin appears in the flames during one of the phantom pain trailers. I think skull face is an awesome villain either way. Kojima has been hit or miss with antagonists in the past, so I'm glad he started out strong this time.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Looks like you're about to have another mission to S rank Edge. Both consoles are getting it's exclusive counterpart missions on the 1st for free.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Looks like you're about to have another mission to S rank Edge. Both consoles are getting it's exclusive counterpart missions on the 1st for free.

That's awesome! I know it's probably about the same length as the others, but still, I'm looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom