Men vs Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
molsen said:
this is atributed to the fact that when girls are young, they are protected more and prevented from making mistakes.

There is a big reason why........ Teenage Boys don't get pregnant.

Harper said:
There is a big reason why........ Teenage Boys don't get pregnant.

lol... i'm talking about ages 4-10....this is when life experiences can have the greatest long-term effects on common sense knowledge.

I disagree with most of it. I just never looked at women like that at all. I'm the kind of guy who'd rather work in the coal mines all day ensuring that my wife can have a nice relaxing day at home.
lol, I'll believe it after you actually work in a coal mine for a while :p

but women sure as **** have a better common sense. (You don't see much girly-girls jumping out of planes and whatnot.)
What? common sense and sky diving don't have anything to do with each other. It's all about the "thrill" and adrenaline rush. It's not really a common sense thing. Packing a parachute when skydiving.....now that's common sense. Go direct traffic like I've been doing at the mall these last few days and you will CLEARLY see that women lack the common sense.

This will sound completely sexist but I'm simply reporting what I saw. This of course in no way makes it FACT or scientifically proven, blah blah blah.....I'm just saying.......

Anywho, 99% of the people that don't stop when I signal them to stop and just blow right on through have been women. I am not kidding when I say out of about 15 people that's done that, maybe 2 were male and out of those 2 males, one was old as dirt. Teenage girls in trucks/suvs = worst thing that could possibly be on the road at any given time......good lord.

one quick side note.....my god.....I enjoy myself a fine looking asian woman, but they are easily the worst drivers out of all the groups yet. Not to stereotype or anything, but thus far it's been true lol

And oh yeah, you guys should just chill on the dude. He did simply ask your thoughts on the information that was provided by a third party site. I don't really understand why everyones gettin on the dudes case about it. He simply asked you what you thought of that nonsense from some obviously clinically insane group of people, that's all.

well that explains alot.....when i was 6 i broke into a rv, when i was 7 i caught my room on fire, 8 i cracked my head, 9 i blew up my desk, 10 i broke into a house, 11...ill stop there, i was evil. ****, my gf never had her parents around when she was a kid, and she is like the coolest chick ive ever met (got a 3.0, like me). and this other chick i know who always had her dad guarding her, is a little b*tch, flus has like straight f's, no kiddin...

so, i dont think its just the way we are, just how we were brought up.
(plus i think men got more brain cells because we do stupid **** that gets em killed, like drinking, drugs, fighting, .....yea)

These threads are getting rediculous... First a thread with the majority of discussion being "getting some" from girls, then this one, putting them down.

Learn to respect some, Jesus Christ.

i don't see much disrespect in this thread....well, maybe toward each other, but not really any disrespect toward women.

just some observations, some jokes, and a sexist website.

molsen said:
i retract my previous statement.

and btw, "male" is a gender, not a species.

Aghh common we are computer geeks dont be so persice..dont tell me I spelt persice wrong.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom