Men vs Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
the male brain tends to look at things very specifically. You want a specific thing done, so you use a tool which does a specific job...
basically, the male brain tends to work with "things that do stuff"

the female brain tends to work with patterns, and collecting things. They tend to be better at multitasking, and ordering things.

that's why, when you see kids, you'll see boys tend to play with cars, and tools. they are things that do stuff.
and girls will also tend to play with dolls, and dress them up, and order them. they tend to collect things and work with patterns.

it's true. i hate the assumption that women are smarter. yeah right.

but that is pretty sexist, lol

Re: Re: Re: Men vs Women

maroon1 said:
Why do you think that my post and the site that I posted sucks ? any reason ? At least give me a reason !!!
Simple.
Some people might find this funny coming from me, however I view that men and women are equal regardless what the statistics might say.

http://christianparty.net/menare.htm
Men are, vs Women

1. Seven percent taller.
[snip]
94. One hundred percent of Navy SEALS.

So what? Who cares.
The point is this list is.... what ?

You might find it funny coming from me, but I feel that list is rather sexist, and apart from promoting the message that men are better than women, i really don't think there is a valid point to it.

In all honesty, i feel that the people that put this thread together should go out a get a girl friend.

wedontcare.jpg

and once again

ThisThreadSux_noonoo.gif

Men are not smarter than women, nor are women smarter than men.

case in point:
bush-dumb.jpg

This MAN is not smarter than 100 percent of the female populous.
:laughing:

This may be viewed as sexist, some of the stuff listed is just stupid however, but they do mean the "average" male. Tests HAVE shown that males tend to score higher on tests (especially in math). Some other things that I hear about are: that males tend to act on instinct over procedures. I was watching a good example about this on tv.

They were talking about pilots, and testimonies from male and female pilots have shown that men flying a plane while it's stalling/crashing/etc. will do what their instincts tell them, women however, tend to think over what they learned to get out of situations. Instincts have shown to work better than text book procedures.

Not everything is pro-male, they live shorter lives, almost all of the prison populous is male, affirmative action is against males not just race, and history has shown that males tend to me more egomaniacs. You also have to admit male sex drive causes them to do stupid things.

sure sure. anyone could come up with a list of things women are better at than men too. the list probably has some truth, but it's too one-sided to be significant for anyone other than a sexist man concerned with maintaining a patriarchal-like society.

Re: Re: Re: Men vs Women

maroon1 said:
Anyway, I didn't ask you whether my thread sucks or not, if you think that it sucks then just don't post. No one asked you for your opinion, so please shut your mouth next time and please don't post in any thread that I make next time.

maroon1 said:
What do you think about this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom