Mass Effect 3: Omega DLC

i will get Omega and Citadel just cause I love Mass Effect. I also should start playing more of the MP I think it really fun I just never get into it that much but there is lots of cool weapons,powers and characters to play

If you're playing for story, don't. It's like Mass Effect meets gears of war minus the blood and guts.

As far as the Citadel DLC goes, the SP portion is a 4GB download. On Xbox Live, DLC can only be 2GB so they've split into two seperate downloads. In other words, it's going to be huge.

My take on it is that it takes place post-ending. Why? Because the in the description it talks about uncovering the truth (which we're still waiting on because there was nothing in the vanilla ending) and that after, we can relax with our squadmates, have drinks, gamble, and continue relationships...oh, and we can purchase/furnish an apartment on the Citadel. In other words, Mass Effect: The Sims.

Now, tell me if I'm wrong, but I just can't see this taking place during the main storyline. If so, it would sound like this:

Anderson: "Shepard! We're getting hammered down here! Is the crucible prepared?"

Shepard: "Yeah we're good to go Admiral, but before we launch the assault to take back Earth and end this war I'm going to send you a picture and I need your feedback...see, I can't decide if I want this couch pressed up against the wall or if I should set it by the window over there.... Also, do you think the leather is too much or should I send it back and order fabric? Oh, hold that thought! Drinks have arrived! Later bud, hold that line!"

HAHAHAHA! I'm interested in this. In fact I haven't played any of the DLC for ME3 and would liek to get back into it.

HAHAHAHA! I'm interested in this. In fact I haven't played any of the DLC for ME3 and would liek to get back into it.

I played the Levithan one but havent played Omega yet but I really want to I think I am gonna go pick up the trilogy this summer and play through it all since I have never played 1. I also need to play the MP some more I think its pretty fun

I played the Levithan one but havent played Omega yet but I really want to I think I am gonna go pick up the trilogy this summer and play through it all since I have never played 1. I also need to play the MP some more I think its pretty fun

I really, really want to do another run from ME1 through ME3, but I can't get "red, green or blue" out of my mind... hard to go back once you know how flat it ends up.

I really hope the Citadel DLC that comes out on Tuesday actually concludes the story.

I really, really want to do another run from ME1 through ME3, but I can't get "red, green or blue" out of my mind... hard to go back once you know how flat it ends up.

I really hope the Citadel DLC that comes out on Tuesday actually concludes the story.

Maybe you will feel better about it once they do the other ending "fix" they are talking about.

i just am not that upset over the end. could it have been better? YES but is it still a great trilogy and story? yes

Omoplata: Fix? Like how I'll soon get to play Mass Effect: The Sims with my apartment on the Citadel? lol care to elaborate?

Slay: Oh for sure, totally a great trilogy. That's why it's smack-dab number one on my top ten list in the top games thread. My only gripe with the ending is that it drifted away from everything the series' represented and had plot holes galore along the way.

I just want the thing to make sense because I've logged hundreds of hours into these games was left with nothing other than dafuq? That, and the fact that we're a year later and still about 70% of ME3 players hated the ending and still don't understand what the heck happened speaks volumes.

Omoplata: Fix? Like how I'll soon get to play Mass Effect: The Sims with my apartment on the Citadel? lol care to elaborate?

LOL No. I read in some article (maybe Game Informer) that there is DLC coming out that is supposed to further explain the story and fill in some plot holes.

LOL No. I read in some article (maybe Game Informer) that there is DLC coming out that is supposed to further explain the story and fill in some plot holes.

Man I hope so. I'm not losing sleep of the whole ending thing, but do think it's weak and it's a shame to see the story wrap up like that.

I still say the best analogy to try and describe the ending is like watching the original Star Wars movie for the first time and getting to the part where Luke says "Red 5 standing by" when all the fighters are checking in. But instead of an awesome trench run we just see the death star magically blow up on it's own and then follow that with the closing medal ceremony scene. Credits roll, the end.

I agree, although I wasnt nearly as bothered by the ending as everyone else. I didn't really like how it eneded up and some questions I had were left unanswered, but I just accepted it for what it was. It won't change my opinion that it is one of the best series in gaming history.

Back
Top Bottom