Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows Media Center Edition

• Mac OSx Tiger (just kidding)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrmm Well, I can't really judge a product by where its sold, However I love my Iriver, it does everything I want it to do and I have never had any problems with it. So I dunnue.

Ipod pod are nice, but they are over priced. You can find better value with other brand. Hence the reason why I have Creative Zen instead.

I have had my ipod 20gb since June 2005 and i love it. Havent had any problems yet and it does exactly what i want it too do. Its all good in my book. :)

jdhore1 said:
I have had a iPod since August 2004 and now, i couldn't live without one of mine

Same.

I bought an iPod Mini in early 2005 for $200. I didn't have much music or downloaded much so it seemed fine. I really enjoyed it and it motivated me to get more music. I eventually filled it up and sold it on ebay for $190 this year (**** good deal imo, I lost $10 from when I bought it) and got a 30GB 5G iPod. I absolutely love it. I don't know what I'd do without it during boring study halls at school and the 20-minute bus rides to the vo-tech center everyday.

So yeah, I love the iPod :p.

Yea i got a 60gig Ipod video for christmas, i love it. Before that I had a 20gig 4th gen.

I like em alot, although whenever I watch like an hour movie i swear the thing goes from full to almost dead. But I really only use the video when im in class with nothing to do or in a long car ride.

i like the ipod but hate the interface.

i also hate the fact that i didnt wait for the video models to come before asking mommy and daddy for one, lol

I really want one of these, but I'm wondering if they fixed the battery issue. Are they replaceable or do you have to get a whole new one, once the battery no longer holds a charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom