Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows Media Center Edition

• Mac OSx Tiger (just kidding)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its basically the only spam posted on Tech-Forums.

I get it by email all the time, and yes, i have tried ******* around with the senders, and sending threats. They dont take them seriously.

Ipods are crap the only reason that most people like them is because they had the most poblisty

i wouldnt be suprised if they were made by a cheap company, such as MP10 or Iriver, and put an apple logo on.

talldude123 said:
i wouldnt be suprised if they were made by a cheap company, such as MP10 or Iriver, and put an apple logo on.

Irivers are not cheap, The quality of my Iriver is amazing, Now that may be your opinion, But at least give us some facts to back up that opinion.

Unless its one of those totally illogical opinions, which in that case I totally understand. For example, I totally hate Macs/apple products for no logical reason.

Ste said:
Irivers are not cheap, The quality of my Iriver is amazing, Now that may be your opinion, But at least give us some facts to back up that opinion.

Unless its one of those totally illogical opinions, which in that case I totally understand. For example, I totally hate Macs/apple products for no logical reason.

I think Irivers are cheap because they are sold at stores that sell really cheap brands, none of the big brands. I have never used an Iriver product before.

I dont like Apple products either, except for the old Mac Classics, because they are unique, and the only "portable" PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom