Halo: Reach Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost got all the achievements/avatar award unlocks. Just need to get a bulltrue in matchmaking and get to the rank of captain then lieutenant colonel. I've found that I really like invasion on spire a lot. In the past I've only like team deathmatch or slayer but I find invasion to be a lot of fun.

I need three achievements, which is to finish Legendary solo, and get to Captain, and Lt. Colonel. I have most of the avatar awards, except for the finish a Legendary level without dying. I would have done both Legendary things by now, but for the past week and a bit a mix of illness and schoolwork has meant I haven't played it much.

I've found Race to be fun, if a bit buggy, and you don't get much in the way of credits for completing it unless you win.

Today I earned roughly 40k credits. In one day. No, I did not cheat. I just got a lot of commendations. And I had nothing else to do all day. >.> Well, I did get roughly 1k-1.5k cR each match of Sniper Attack/Gruntpocalypse...

Also. I am now a Major.

Well I am breaking down and getting the game. My buddy finally was able to get it from blockbuster. Seeing as how I have no where around me I can rent it from I am just gonna go buy it. Will probably be hitting a few of you up. My gamertag is in my sig if you wanna add me. Let me know who you are from the boards if you do.

Well I bought it yesterday and yea.. I was kind of impressed with the graphics on the scenes but when they are in the helicopters and you are able to look around, it gets REALLY grainy. Was kind of odd.

Anyways I played the campaign for about 20 mins then started getting invites for multiplayer so yea. From the 20 mins I played it the campaign, it looked good and the multiplayer is really fun but its just annoying because I am a noob! Got the hang of it decently fast though. I think I got like 15k credits in 2 hours or so? I also did not like how they did not have a button layout that was a little closer to that of Halo3 or MW2. I did get use to the buttons really quick though and was kind of surprised with that.

Will be on most of the night tonight so might be hitting a few of you up.

Well I bought it yesterday and yea.. I was kind of impressed with the graphics on the scenes but when they are in the helicopters and you are able to look around, it gets REALLY grainy. Was kind of odd.

Anyways I played the campaign for about 20 mins then started getting invites for multiplayer so yea. From the 20 mins I played it the campaign, it looked good and the multiplayer is really fun but its just annoying because I am a noob! Got the hang of it decently fast though. I think I got like 15k credits in 2 hours or so? I also did not like how they did not have a button layout that was a little closer to that of Halo3 or MW2. I did get use to the buttons really quick though and was kind of surprised with that.

Will be on most of the night tonight so might be hitting a few of you up.

Choose the Recon control scheme if you want it to be like Halo 3's controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom