Halo: Master Chief Collection

Really weird to me that they're providing ODST as DLC in the Master Chief Collection because master chief wasn't even in that title lol

Well technically he was. During the final cutscene in ODST you see his drop pod entering Earth's atmosphere, which is the opening of Halo 3 :p

I'm not even talking about enjoyment lol... At the hour long presentation of MCC at PAX they said the reason they didn't have ODST and Reach in Master Chief Collection to begin with was because Master Chief wasn't a character in those titles - and thats what MCC is .. a collection of all Halo games featuing Master Chief as a main character.
This is also an apology package so you could say giving ODST is a kiss ass reply to having Ubisoft tactics at game release.

Well technically he was. During the final cutscene in ODST you see his drop pod entering Earth's atmosphere, which is the opening of Halo 3 :p

Snap! You're on point dude i forgot about that.. that really could be their foundation of logic.. but either way

This is also an apology package so you could say giving ODST is a kiss ass reply to having Ubisoft tactics at game release.

^^ this

Just out of curiosity, has anybody used all of the xbox ones Hard drive space? I just bought mine friday and i'm already at 72%

I'll most likely end up getting it. Supposedly you can swtich between both HD and classic graphics, and each game's mulitplayer functions as it did with that particular game.

If that's the case I'm sold, so if you end up getting an Xbox One PP let me know and I'll join up with you.
I watch a Youtuber named David Di Franco, and he was showing off the Master Chief Collection by switching from the classic Xbox look, to the remastered Xbox One look. It was pretty awesome.

I've been experiencing more problems playing with friends than ever before.. at times when we finally do all get in the same lobby and we try to queue up matchmaking before beginning the search it will say "not all players in your lobby are ready for matchmaking"..

One of my buddies says H2:A is almost unplayable for him.. check out his post:
http://www.haloscene.com/forum/inde...-1mb-up-open-xbox-live-nat-30ms.200/#post-521

I've been experiencing more problems playing with friends than ever before.. at times when we finally do all get in the same lobby and we try to queue up matchmaking before beginning the search it will say "not all players in your lobby are ready for matchmaking"..

One of my buddies says H2:A is almost unplayable for him.. check out his post:
Why I Cannot Play H2a - (20mb Down / 1mb Up - Open Xbox Live Nat - 30ms) | HaloScene - The Best Halo Fan Community on the Web - Montages, Contests, News, Expertise, & Gamer Tips or Advice.

I heard that online game play is a disaster for all the Halo games in the collection.

Back
Top Bottom