Halo: Master Chief Collection

For those of us who have been playing the game, we're getting some "we're sorry" DLC from 343 for free. The content will be more Halo 2 anniversary maps and the campaign for Halo 3 ODST.

Last edited:
Here's a link with the story (sorry, took me a little while to find one that wasn't blocked by work)

Peace Offering -- Microsoft Remastering Halo 3: ODST Campaign, Free For Master Chief Collection Players - Forbes

Basically, anyone who has played the game between November 11 (launch) and this past Friday, December 19th, is eligible for the following freebies:

- Halo ODST campaign

- Halo 2 Anniversay remaster of "Relic" map from the original Halo 2

- Exclusive in-game avatar and nameplate

- 1 month free XBL gold

Last edited:
Really weird to me that they're providing ODST as DLC in the Master Chief Collection because master chief wasn't even in that title lol

If it's 1080p 60fps I'm sure somebody will enjoy it.

I'm not even talking about enjoyment lol... At the hour long presentation of MCC at PAX they said the reason they didn't have ODST and Reach in Master Chief Collection to begin with was because Master Chief wasn't a character in those titles - and thats what MCC is .. a collection of all Halo games featuing Master Chief as a main character.

Back
Top Bottom