Halo 4

Or this one. CTF anyone?

H2_mp_waterworks_bansheestr.jpg

I miss super jumping on Lockout before everyone else knew how to do it... it was so much fun just sniping people left and right, and then seeing them look all over the place trying to find me lol

And on the subject of Halo 4 being easy, you can tell that 343 catered to the casual gamer. I breezed through the game solo on legendary. It was so easy that about midway through the first level I forgot that I was playing on legendary. It's embarrassing...

I miss super jumping on Lockout before everyone else knew how to do it... it was so much fun just sniping people left and right, and then seeing them look all over the place trying to find me lol

And on the subject of Halo 4 being easy, you can tell that 343 catered to the casual gamer. I breezed through the game solo on legendary. It was so easy that about midway through the first level I forgot that I was playing on legendary. It's embarrassing...

Me too. My favorite thing about the previous games is that Legendary was actually difficult. not a fan of games I can breeze through

Can someone tell me on what is Halo4? Am new to gaming and net, if some one could make it clear, it will be great,
Thanks.

It's an FPS game with an extensive backstory.

A game that has 3 other games in the series besides Halo 4 (Halo 1-3) and an extensive amount of other media such as a small movie and book collection.

The games revolves around the future human race fighting off an alien race which is set out to conquer and control the universe in their quest to meet their gods...

It is a great series and recommend playing Halo 1 first as well as the First book: Fall of Reach to get started if interesting.

The game is/was critically acclaimed and a huge success and became the XBOX's main flagship title that propelled it unto success. Without the release of 'Halo'.. Microsoft "MAY" have not done as well as it has.

I was watching some Halo 3 video of RvB going through the Heroic pack. So much memories from that game.

Back
Top Bottom