Guild Wars anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Guild Wars

Nice Fox,

Yeah I'm up in the 4k range of hours played on that game I think lol, much of it was sitting idle for long periods of time during Canthan festivals, but I was mainly pvp and loved GVG's. You ever get into the GVG aspect of it Fox?

Blueheaven,

I would be more than happy to play with ya man. I just need to get my timing back and what not. I'm done with PvE as well, that player base is just plain dead, I'm trying to get my skills back to the point so I can get into some PvP. I would def. want to go around and do some missions and quests though first in PvE. Once my new comp gets built, I will be dl this game first thing so I can get to playin.

Blueheaven,

I would be more than happy to play with ya man. I just need to get my timing back and what not. I'm done with PvE as well, that player base is just plain dead, I'm trying to get my skills back to the point so I can get into some PvP. I would def. want to go around and do some missions and quests though first in PvE. Once my new comp gets built, I will be dl this game first thing so I can get to playin.

Throw me a PM when your all setup. I'm defintely going to be rusty as well. Been playing another MMORPG and it really messed up my concept of E-Management for GW. A lot different when you go from a game where you have 9000k mp to a game where you have 40mp :)

I myself never got into the GvG part of the game. Wanted to, but could never find a guild worth any salt to PvP with, so my PvP experience really only lies in RA.

I used to play GW. I think I've got about 600 hours logged in, maybe more. I haven't played it in about 2.5 years, but I've been trying to get back into it every couple of months. Shoot me a PM if you want me to join in on your parade.

Ill def send you guys PM's, if you dont mind Toxicity, could you please leave me your IGN. Ill hit you up in probably less than 2 weeks, should have the gaming rig all built by then.

I ran GvG for a while, I was the leader of 'Symbol of Pain' which I think is still around, When I left it to more active leadership it was at the max size, however I think it is only slightly active now, with only a few active members, None of which would remember me, and nowhere near as cool as it used to be. That was like two years ago lol.

My main character was a l. 20 R/Mo named 'Chrono Wolf Monk' lol, Used it primarily as a runner and 'Inter guild PvP'
Second main was a 20 Mo/N (sometimes R and sometimes E) Did the whole 55 farming for a while and was able to do 3 man TOA runs and spider runs. Also even though this was a PvE character I did GvG and PvP with it more than any other character. Name was 'Chrono Monk Wolf' lol.

Great game in my opinion. Played WAR Online and World of Warcraft and neither of them are as good. One is pretty crap, and the other requires a subscription. I'd post more explaining why it's so amazing, but I'm sure after 7 pages it's been said enough. I'll add one thing however, and that's that there is always something new for you to achieve or aim for in regards to title, prestige weapons and armour, faction, etc.

I bought Guild Wars with the Night something expansion several years ago, never even activated it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom