GTA V Discussion

Hey Wes, I am gonna get GTA V on the PS3. I think I am gonna be retiring from MS on consoles. Just don't want to support them at this time and I don't want to pay for XBL just for GTA V just to play with you. :/

I probably won't be too into the mp outside of freeroam anyways. And BF4 comes out shortly after GTA V.

Nobody cares about this game Rider, only losers and poser gamers will play this game.

lol trolling. GTA V will be breaking the CoD record for most games sold. That gameplay trailer was nuts and brought all kinds of people out of the woodwork. If you haven't seen it, I can see you being a skeptic. I know you don't like other GTA games but I thought you enjoyed Red Dead a lot? GTA V is gonna feel more like Red Dead tham GTA IV/SA

I really hate the debate on what a true gamer is. Its so dumb, and I don't understand the elitism involved. To me anyone who plays any game is considered a gamer. Everyone has a smartphone today and they all install games and play. I don't care who you are. If my grandma was alive she'd have a smartphone and she'd probably be played candy crush or whatever. Who cares what people play?

lol trolling. GTA V will be breaking the CoD record for most games sold. That gameplay trailer was nuts and brought all kinds of people out of the woodwork. If you haven't seen it, I can see you being a skeptic. I know you don't like other GTA games but I thought you enjoyed Red Dead a lot? GTA V is gonna feel more like Red Dead tham GTA IV/SA

The only thing I liked about Red Dead was raping Hutzits horse

I will get it and then I'll play about 15 hours before I get sick of it and move on. It's not going tobe rdr but we can hope.

RDR was great, but once you were done with the story there was no real depth left. I didn't play the DLC because zombies.

RDR free roam with the GH crew was a lot of fun. Also doing some hunting with ajacks or getting a big bounty limit in the saloon that one time was fun.

I'm expecting GTA V to have a really good story, and then a lot of depth outside of the story. I don't think I'll play too much multiplayer outside of free roam with buds.

RDR was great, but once you were done with the story there was no real depth left. I didn't play the DLC because zombies.

RDR free roam with the GH crew was a lot of fun. Also doing some hunting with ajacks or getting a big bounty limit in the saloon that one time was fun.

I'm expecting GTA V to have a really good story, and then a lot of depth outside of the story. I don't think I'll play too much multiplayer outside of free roam with buds.

The Zombie DLC was great. One of the best DLCs for the 360 IMO.

We used to play free roam and mind our own business until someone shot at us. Then we would gang up on them and make them quit after 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom