Fallout 4 PCpc minimum and recommend

So I've got good news and bad news. Seems the game should run fine with anybody around a 970/i5/i3 spec machine. Bad news is, no SLI support and stuck to single core which is typical of Creation. They should have ditched that engine and started with something better. Also, no DX12...ugh.

Lame!!

I wonder how my computer will run this. I'd optimistically like 60fps Ultra at 2560x1440, but that may be unrealistic :tongue:

Runs fine at 1080p even on a potato though it seems :p. i3 + 750Ti runs it on mix of medium/high and didn't go below 30 and still looked better than consoles.

I just bought Fallout 4 today since at some point I know I will be upgrading my graphics card but to my surprise I actually can pull 40FPS on average at low settings but sometimes it does lag down when a lot is going on. I'll probably end up buying something like a GTX 950 since my screen doesn't do high res anyway.

I just bought Fallout 4 today since at some point I know I will be upgrading my graphics card but to my surprise I actually can pull 40FPS on average at low settings but sometimes it does lag down when a lot is going on. I'll probably end up buying something like a GTX 950 since my screen doesn't do high res anyway.

It's running fantastic on my 960. Mix of high/ultra @ 1080p with God Rays set to low.

I would try and spend a tad more and go for the 960, I have heard mixed results on how well the 950 does but then again it's just hearsay, Have not seen a 950 in action but I know the 960 is a great card for the money.

Back
Top Bottom