Fallout 4 Announced

Hated Morrowind. Hated Oblivion. Hated Fallout 3. Hated Fallout New Vegas. Thought Skyrim was OK. Hate Elder Scrolls MMO.

(I know New Vegas isn't Bethesda, but I still hated it.)

I liked Fallout 3 never did New Vegas couldnt get into Oblivion but loved Skyrim. I do wish Skyrim had fighting more like Demon/Dark souls though

Compared to other Bethesda games, I kinda felt Skyrim was more for casuals. They threw a huge net over gamers to lure as many people in as possible and it worked beautifully for them. There's something for everyone.

My only complaint about Skyrim is that when doing the main quest you didnt feel like your accomplishing anything. At least for me it felt that way. When a game doesn't have an end I feel like im wasting time. But its not just that cause I play mobile games without clear end goals and enjoy it. With Skyrim it was diferent though maybe cause I would play it for hours and not just to kill 15 min like mobile games

Started new character in Skyrim with Dragonborn DLC recently as I got board with Skyrim with just Dawngaurd- the Solsteim area/creatures, enemies,etc. are pretty good - the black books are "different" = must use totally difference strategy as there is no way to hide, stealth, etc. as the "path " is narrow and the path itself can be deadly. Now at level 40 and getting my butt kicked occasionally.

Started new character in Skyrim with Dragonborn DLC recently as I got board with Skyrim with just Dawngaurd- the Solsteim area/creatures, enemies,etc. are pretty good - the black books are "different" = must use totally difference strategy as there is no way to hide, stealth, etc. as the "path " is narrow and the path itself can be deadly. Now at level 40 and getting my butt kicked occasionally.

I just stealthed as long as I could... then ran sprinting and screaming like a little girl passed everything, running blindly down corridors I thought was the correct path lmfao.

The black books were honestly kinda creepy/freaked me out a bit, just becaues of the environment/atmosphere. Was super well done. The fact that if you went into the dark you lost stamina (and I think health? I can't remember) and had to try to stay in the floating lights was pretty sweet.

Hated Morrowind. Hated Oblivion. Hated Fallout 3. Hated Fallout New Vegas. Thought Skyrim was OK. Hate Elder Scrolls MMO.

(I know New Vegas isn't Bethesda, but I still hated it.)

I wouldn't say that I hated them but I got bored real quick. Fallout 3 would put me to sleep, literally. Oblivion was a very interesting game world but I am a noob at Rpgs that require micro management of stats and a doctorate in fantasy/D&D enemies. Plus the combat was clunky. Skyrim was certainly more accessible but the world was basically a copy and paste of a couple of mountains and towns and the the dragons were really easy to defeat (dragon shouts really?). That was a bummer. The quests also were repetitive fetch or kill jobs. Becoming a werewolf was bada$$ though.

I wouldn't say that I hated them but I got bored real quick. Fallout 3 would put me to sleep, literally. Oblivion was a very interesting game world but I am a noob at Rpgs that require micro management of stats and a doctorate in fantasy/D&D enemies. Plus the combat was clunky. Skyrim was certainly more accessible but the world was basically a copy and paste of a couple of mountains and towns and the the dragons were really easy to defeat (dragon shouts really?). That was a bummer. The quests also were repetitive fetch or kill jobs. Becoming a werewolf was bada$$ though.

Mantooth kept running around saying he was Teen Wolf and tried to surf on the back of a horse carriage while strumming his ding a ling... and then posted videos of it to youtube

Back
Top Bottom