F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yha, thats what they were saying on EOC, but checking egg, theyre selling, BUT have the plate installed...

Oh.........

I'M NUMBER 4 NOW!

Wait till I get my 285 in :D.

Rican: are the 285's having the same problems as the 295's? Would it be worth it to get a backplate?

The cards have no problems, they just run hot.

The backplate costs $26 and drops temps by an average of 10C...well worth it in my book. Thats why i was considering water, so i could keep the card in the 50's under load and oc the crap outta it.

Man, if you left it on 24/7 and smp'd you'd be there liquidy split. You should be in the 40's in a day or 2 as you are now... You've done more this week, than all others combined.

^right now im doing about 7700ppd, running the normal client on another computer, (its on always anyway)_, running the gpu client, and the smp on my machine, but the smp is not working(it is acting like the normal client., i put the tag in the name like you said and it does not work, i think the version i have is messed up, im gonna download another version if i can find one. Then i'll have that running as well. I want to put my 9600gt back in nd fold with that as well but i am having regular lan games lately, and i need it where it is...too bad, that would give me like 11k a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom