Dragon Age: Inquisition

Reviews are great on this. I might have to get this.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

On the surface, not too much has been changed fromInquisition's forebears. Combat is still based in the tradition of*Knights of the Old Republic, with hotbar-ready spells and abilities to be used in strategic patterns that account for their built-in cooldown times. Dialogue, meanwhile, uses BioWare's now-signature conversation wheel to choose from several*variations in tone (smarmy, stoic, angry, confused, etc).

Meh. No real time combat is a big negative for me. I don't like the strategy turn based stuff.

The art direction just looks so boring to me. On paper it seems like a game I'd enjoy but I practically fall asleep looking at screenshots. Plus I have never finished anything bioware has made.

On the surface, not too much has been changed fromInquisition's forebears. Combat is still based in the tradition of*Knights of the Old Republic, with hotbar-ready spells and abilities to be used in strategic patterns that account for their built-in cooldown times. Dialogue, meanwhile, uses BioWare's now-signature conversation wheel to choose from several*variations in tone (smarmy, stoic, angry, confused, etc).

Meh. No real time combat is a big negative for me. I don't like the strategy turn based stuff.

You should keep your eye on it. The combat feels more real time than turn based.

Back
Top Bottom