Dragon Age: Inquisition

Looking forward to it. Been wanting an open world RPG since the failure that was ESO. :tongue:

yup 11 days. and my damn 780ti i had to send for RMA again this week. hopefully ill be here b4 release i already pre order my copy and requested the release day and the 2 days after lol

I been pumped for this for years I love the DA series

you should destiny is like a turd its only fun to play when it was warm. Lol

What? I missed the memo that said warm turds are awesome. Down in a Kentucky where Rider lives, those folks like the Ole Kentucky Klondike.

This game seems intruguing. I will keep my stank eye on it. This gen just exploded with good games.

What? I missed the memo that said warm turds are awesome. Down in a Kentucky where Rider lives, those folks like the Ole Kentucky Klondike.

This game seems intruguing. I will keep my stank eye on it. This gen just exploded with good games.

I was making a funny and I know there are to many good games I feel like i neglected Mordor and Borderlands cause I was playing to much stuff im Sure Lords of Fallen will get shelved also for this. Thank god this is my last for sure game until Bloodborne. I will eventually get Freedom Wars and COD but i am in no hurry also gonna play Evil Withing at some point since my roommate has it

Back
Top Bottom