Digital Future Sucks

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
Can't log into PSN. Had to reformat my system because it wouldn't start up again... Can't get at Diablo 3 because I downloaded it.

The digital future sucks.

--Sent from my Blast Processing Doritto chip from Space Station Four.

Can't log into PSN. Had to reformat my system because it wouldn't start up again... Can't get at Diablo 3 because I downloaded it.

The digital future sucks.

--Sent from my Blast Processing Doritto chip from Space Station Four.

Indeed it does. I will always buy a hard copy. I am old school and just enjoy owning my $h!t. I was able to play offline but was looking forward to a little co op.

Indeed it does. I will always buy a hard copy. I am old school and just enjoy owning my $h!t. I was able to play offline but was looking forward to a little co op.

I do to unless its a sale I alwasy buy disks.

I looked forward all weekend to a little Diablo with yous guys all weekend and got home at 1 yesterday and couldn't log in. I could log in on PS3 though got to lvl 37 on Kino der toten on Black Ops 1. (zombies if you didn't know)

I wanted to play Diablo with you guys on Sunday as well, but with PSN offline it was a no go. Instead I just played a little bit of it by myself...

forever alone :ForeverAlone:

I am not a collector. Physical media just gets in the way and clutters up stuff. Plus the discs scratch too easily.

I don't mind digital stuff and prefer it. Stuff like yesterday happens. Shouldn't ruin your day though.

The stuff about you having to reformat your hdd has nothing to do with digital media or the DDOS attacks. That's hardware, which you love. So, you kinda contradicted yourself ;)

I'm not a fan of digital, unless its free or on a huge discount, I've always preferred physical copies of games.

Set aside the whole notion that you can trade them, lend them, etc, there's still that awesome feeling I get every time I walk out of the store after purchasing a new game.

I don't know why or how to explain it, but it's just brings me back to when I was a kid and that feeling I used to get when I got all A's on my report card, or did extra chores around the house, etc, and was rewarded by my mom with a trip to the store how excited I was to talk out of there with a new game.

Digital just doesn't do it for me lol.

Last edited:
Also, I think most people who primarily play on consoles are not fans of digital. Most PC only gamers prefer digital.

I don't know why or how to explain it, but it's just brings me back to when I was a kid and that feeling I used to get when I got all A's on my report card, or did extra chores around the house, etc, and was rewarded by my mom with a trip to the store how excited I was to talk out of there with a new game.

Yeah, I have a very different feeling when walking out of Gamestop with a game. It usually is me cussing under my breath and annoyed and saying never again.

Also, I think most people who primarily play on consoles are not fans of digital. Most PC only gamers prefer digital.

Yeah, I have a very different feeling when walking out of Gamestop with a game. It usually is me cussing under my breath and annoyed and saying never again.

The guys that worked at the Gamestop where I used to live weren't bad, but this new area is closer to the city and a little more uptight about stupid crap. I've only been going there as of late because of the gift card and all of the coupons I've been printing out thanks to points racked up over the last five years or so.

The best part is that when all of that is exhausted, Best Buy is right across the street.

Back
Top Bottom