Dark Souls 3 -Spoiler Thread

I loved all of them and have multiple plays in each I bet I have at least 150 hrs into each and that probably Demons that has the least. The DLC for both Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2 are easily the hardest IMO. I am loving 3 though It took me 58 hrs I think to get to NG+

If I had the time, I would like to play back through all of these games. I really want a remastered demons and dark 1. I am sure I missed a bunch of side quest items in both games.

I loved all of them and have multiple plays in each I bet I have at least 150 hrs into each and that probably Demons that has the least. The DLC for both Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2 are easily the hardest IMO. I am loving 3 though It took me 58 hrs I think to get to NG+

DLC usually increases the difficulty. Dark 1 DLC was tougher than main game also.

Mantooth you are having a hard time in areas because you are playing hardcore and dual wielding.

I went back to Archdragon Peak last night and realized I forgot to explore the area after the dragon. Made my way through there and got to the boss. That guy is pretty tough. I tried him once before I decided to stop for the night. That was an interesting area for sure though.

Mantooth you are having a hard time in areas because you are playing hardcore and dual wielding.

I went back to Archdragon Peak last night and realized I forgot to explore the area after the dragon. Made my way through there and got to the boss. That guy is pretty tough. I tried him once before I decided to stop for the night. That was an interesting area for sure though.
I beat this guy twice last night (with help). Both times sorcerers are the ones that did most of the work so try to summon someone with a staff.

What's funny is one of the guys I play with has been fighting him for two days and still hasn't beaten him once. First time we try in my game it gets done. We try for 2 1/2 hours in his game and we never beat him again. He gets mad and logs off. I get summoned by some random and immediately beat him again. [emoji23]

I beat this guy twice last night (with help). Both times sorcerers are the ones that did most of the work so try to summon someone with a staff.

What's funny is one of the guys I play with has been fighting him for two days and still hasn't beaten him once. First time we try in my game it gets done. We try for 2 1/2 hours in his game and we never beat him again. He gets mad and logs off. I get summoned by some random and immediately beat him again. [emoji23]

you guys talking about nameless king that guy that rides Dragon. Hes a pain make sure you get everything in that area before ringing bell

LOL that is how these games are sometimes. I don't summon other people into my game to help me because I would rather just beat it myself. I do summon NPCs if they are available in case there are story ramifications though.

LOL that is how these games are sometimes. I don't summon other people into my game to help me because I would rather just beat it myself. I do summon NPCs if they are available in case there are story ramifications though.
I know there's a hawkwood summon right down the stairs from the bonfire to the right of the bell. He won't follow you into the fight though. I assume it's because he's hawkwood the deserter. He can help you beat havel and the snake people though

I know there's a hawkwood summon right down the stairs from the bonfire to the right of the bell. He won't follow you into the fight though. I assume it's because he's hawkwood the deserter. He can help you beat havel and the snake people though

I found that summon after I had already gone through the entire area lol. I was just trying to get a few souls to level up before fighting the boss and ran down and found it. I was excited at first, but quickly realized that he wasn't going to help with the boss.

I found that summon after I had already gone through the entire area lol. I was just trying to get a few souls to level up before fighting the boss and ran down and found it. I was excited at first, but quickly realized that he wasn't going to help with the boss.

really that's crazy i didn't know that

Back
Top Bottom