Dark Souls 3 -Spoiler Thread

I think it has all been said on what to do. Its all about how you want to play. I usually do a Str/Int build since I like having ranged options. That being said in this game I have used far less magic than previous souls games. I think they nerfed magic quite a bit. It s really how you want to play though. Try some stuff out in the begining

You can find a longbow within seconds of getting to the Highwall. That will open your ranged options up in the short term. Bows are really useful in this game so far. I never used them that much in the other games. I find myself buying arrows all of the time.

You can find a longbow within seconds of getting to the Highwall. That will open your ranged options up in the short term. Bows are really useful in this game so far. I never used them that much in the other games. I find myself buying arrows all of the time.
I'm always running out too. I use them to draw enemies but sometimes they inflict enough damage to just shoot them down as they charge me.

I'm always running out too. I use them to draw enemies but sometimes they inflict enough damage to just shoot them down as they charge me.

I am really growing to love the Black Bow of Pharis. Wait until you get into the next few areas. You will use it even more. It is key in certain encounters.

The latest patch is practically game breaking. You can't connect to the game servers and must play offline and the frame rate dips constantly. Never had a frame rate problem before and now it is Blightown bad but every few seconds or so.

The latest patch is practically game breaking. You can't connect to the game servers and must play offline and the frame rate dips constantly. Never had a frame rate problem before and now it is Blightown bad but every few seconds or so.
after I got off chat with you guys I got the update and couldn't log in also.

any of yiou guys follow any Dark Souls groups on FB? or really anywhere. The worst thing that could have happened to this community is the game getting as popular as it is. You should hear all these kids its nothing but Git Gug and Filthy Casual, just extremely rude kids acting tough online. It has turned into call of duty and this is the people invading. They don't care about fights or duels they seriously just want to kill you as easily as possible and ruin your day. Everytime I have been invaded all they do is back up to enemies instead of fight

any of yiou guys follow any Dark Souls groups on FB? or really anywhere. The worst thing that could have happened to this community is the game getting as popular as it is. You should hear all these kids its nothing but Git Gug and Filthy Casual, just extremely rude kids acting tough online. It has turned into call of duty and this is the people invading. They don't care about fights or duels they seriously just want to kill you as easily as possible and ruin your day. Everytime I have been invaded all they do is back up to enemies instead of fight
I noticed that also but wow has my success rate in defeating invaders sky rocketed. These guys use cheap tactics but if you are aggressive, then they are usually pretty easy to defeat.

I agree with this 100%. The only place I have seen people actually do PvP properly is the Aldritch Covenant above Irithyll and even that was 50/50. It is ridiculous. There is just no honor anymore.

The thing with the update was so annoying. I got on with no problem and jumped off to try to help Mantooth with something and when I went to load up the game again it made me download an update and I couldn't connect. I was noticing frame rate drops and lag everywhere I went.

Next week at bb is an additional 50 percent trade in if it doesn't get patched.

Uncharted is coming and I'll be onto that when it's released.

Hit me up on The Division. I need people to play with. Psn Metsphan

Back
Top Bottom