Dark Souls 3 -Spoiler Thread

I am totaly loving this game I just got to the dungeon area and omg I am lost I also lost about 90000 souls last night which pisses me off because I really need to Lvl up. I also need to find some key there that I can not find anywhere. I cant wait for NG+

90k? I thought you said it was 20k. I got through the catacombs and found 2 bonfires in there that are leading into other areas. I didn't explore the new areas yet though. Got invaded in the catacombs by an NPC on my way to the boss that was pretty tough. I beat him and he dropped the Knight's Ring and a new item you can drop that says thank you or something. The boss in that area killed me with the dark mist my first try, but I beat him the second try without using an ember before.

90k? I thought you said it was 20k. I got through the catacombs and found 2 bonfires in there that are leading into other areas. I didn't explore the new areas yet though. Got invaded in the catacombs by an NPC on my way to the boss that was pretty tough. I beat him and he dropped the Knight's Ring and a new item you can drop that says thank you or something. The boss in that area killed me with the dark mist my first try, but I beat him the second try without using an ember before.

I died twice once with 20000 and once with almost 70000. I was a little bumed to say the least

I keep forgetting to be kindled and I keep missing NPCs i don't think I got that ring. There is one NPC in catacombs or the lake area that iscrazy hard

I keep forgetting to be kindled and I keep missing NPCs i don't think I got that ring. There is one NPC in catacombs or the lake area that iscrazy hard

I generally look for NPCs to summon on bosses just in case there is a summon mechanic for their stories like in Dark Souls 2. I always forget that people and NPCs can invade when you are kindled. The guy in the Catacombs had this massive sword and shield and was pretty tough, but not too bad.

I beat the naked dude last night in front of firelink. His sword is worse than the one I currently have.

Oh well.

Hit me up on The Division. I need people to play with. Psn Metsphan

I beat the naked dude last night in front of firelink. His sword is worse than the one I currently have.

Oh well.

You have to go with a dex build, level up the uchigatana to at least +3 and probably throw a sharp gem in it to get the most out of it.

Oh well.

I finally beat him straight up too. I had given up trying to knock him off.

So I do have a couple of questions. How do you do the weapons arts things? I thought it was just r2 when two handing your weapon, but my broadsword just does a boring swipe. Is it because it's a basic weapon?

For those of you who are farther in the game what kind of damage output are you getting on your weapons? As I said I'm still using the plain broadsword+4, but it's at 247 and nothing I pick up seems remotely close to it. I just made it to farrons keep and I hate to keep dumping materials into it if I'm going to replace it soon. Do you think that 247 is high enough for awhile?

I finally beat him straight up too. I had given up trying to knock him off.

So I do have a couple of questions. How do you do the weapons arts things? I thought it was just r2 when two handing your weapon, but my broadsword just does a boring swipe. Is it because it's a basic weapon?

For those of you who are farther in the game what kind of damage output are you getting on your weapons? As I said I'm still using the plain broadsword+4, but it's at 247 and nothing I pick up seems remotely close to it. I just made it to farrons keep and I hate to keep dumping materials into it if I'm going to replace it soon. Do you think that 247 is high enough for awhile?
I used a broadsword till a bit past Farons I think. As for weapon art you are doing it right look at the description it says what it will do.

I am at the Dungeon now wow there are some PIA enemies

You have to go with a dex build, level up the uchigatana to at least +3 and probably throw a sharp gem in it to get the most out of it.

I have the Uchi at +4 and it's a beast and causes bleed damage after 3 or 4 hits. I'd lack to stack the bleed damage so I am waiting for a bloodbite gem. I am wearing the ring which also helps.

Back
Top Bottom