Dark Souls 2

Heides tower is insane now. After you beat the dragon rider, the heides knights are hostile and they added a giant dragon in the level. The combat is good but really makes you appreciate bloodborne even more. Stamina conservation is huge in this game and it does feel like input lags a split second. Still a great game.

They added a short cut in no man's Wharf that is a quick run from beginning docks to the ship. This game is so much deeper than Bloodborne but man BB combat, atmosphere, boss designs and graphics are top notch.

There is a surprise waiting for players at the bottom of the elevator leading to Sinner ' s Rise. I made it to Harvest Valley but need to go back and kill the chariot boss in Huntsman Copse. I am building a strength/dex/dark character.

I think they added more skeletons to the skeleton lords boss fight. That one seemed tougher than I remember.

Last edited:
There is a surprise waiting for players at the bottom of the elevator leading to Sinner ' s Rise. I made it to Harvest Valley but need to go back and kill the chariot boss in Huntsman Copse. I am building a strength/dex/dark character.

I think they added more skeletons to the skeleton lords boss fight. That one seemed tougher than I remember.

dang you putting on work on that I only beat 1st 2 bosses and went back to BB now im on wictehr

I'll eventually get back to BB especially with the expansion releasing later this year. The dungeons were getting repetitive and boring.

I hear ya I need to get back on that. But im hooked on Witcher now. I also need to finish Pre Sequel before I forget what im doing in it

I am having so much fun with this game. They did such a good job making it not just a remaster but a little bit different from the original game. just finishe up Iron Keep and Black gulch now I need to do Brighcove or whatever its called.

Back
Top Bottom