Craig's List

I posted an ad on the Chattanooga CL this past Friday:

I've gotten one response... someone offering to sell me their old WOW rig for $150. While it may be worth it it is more than I need and a lot more than I want to pay. I am quickly losing faith in Cl.

I don't know who you are dealing with but if you really want to, you can buy my mobo/cpu/ram combo. :D
Seriously man, the apu is not enough for what I put a computer through dailey.

If you pay me 130.00 by friday/weekend its yours, I'm talking to one guy and he has 1055T like I use to have back in 2010.

Crap is sad for me, so politely excuse my rage against my machine for now. :sad:

Well if a simple WoW rig for 150 is too much, I think yours might be a bit too much too.

Meaning ? my apu cost me 105.00, the motheboard itself was 73.00 total the ram is 21.00 for 4gb.
I don't think thats abit too high, but very reasonable at that price.
The apu was geared for media and medium basd gaming, even AMD told me that during a rma dispute over this past month.

When I look at your rigs and the value of it, sometimes you can be abit too high at times considering whats in it. :)
If you think that combo is too much I highly encourage you to check the prices and tell me a price I can sell it for.
Anything below 95.00 aint happening mguire, sorry to say but thats how I look at things these days.

I don't know who you are dealing with but if you really want to, you can buy my mobo/cpu/ram combo. :D
Seriously man, the apu is not enough for what I put a computer through dailey.

If you pay me 130.00 by friday/weekend its yours, I'm talking to one guy and he has 1055T like I use to have back in 2010.

Crap is sad for me, so politely excuse my rage against my machine for now. :sad:

How is that APU?

I am looking for something sub-$50. While they could use more my pocket can't.

I am looking for something sub-$50. While they could use more my pocket can't.

You drive a hard bargain, if you find me a msi 880 am3 motherboard under 60.00, you can have this shipped (60.00) out by monday evening.

I'm still working with someone to see if they'll let that hexa-core go for 120.00.

@TJ: its a very good APU, like most of what everyone says about it and the 3670k it does way to well with gaming.
Problem is it can't keep it up for long, thats why I went ahead and got my gt520 to take off the heavy load on cpu/apu mixture.

My only problem with it, is that it needs to be watched and be on a daily maintenance, since I do alot more with a computer its not strong enough to handle what I do to it fully.

When AMD comes out with F2 socket shortly, I hope they thought about what people like me tell them up front over the phone.

They need to put back the wolf, they had taken out of the old fx/phenom ii series and put it towards new cpus.

Here is another rant. So I go on there hoping to find a reasonable LCD for cheap to use with my N64 and SNES. All I find is over priced junk and PRO TV INSTALLERSSSSSSSSSSS. Seriously, who in their right mind would still pay 200 for a 27" tube TV? Or one of those old huge 65" projection TVs that already have an image burned in.
I put an add up with some of my musical gear and I price a JCM900 1960 stereo Marshall 4x12 slant for 220. It is already loaded with 2 30w vintage Celestion speakers and the only damage is in the back where I slid it across the bed of a truck. These things go for about 500 on Ebay as road dogs and I was offered 150 :|

Back
Top Bottom