Bloodborne: Strats and Spoilers Edition

Are the guides a good strategy? I'm thinking I might need one of these.

I will be playing this tomorrow night hopefully. Bought it digitally because it felt like a sure thing.

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

The collectors edition guide is truly a collectible. It is a great quick reference for weapons, builds and often has detailed maps. Honestly though, the online wiki for this game will be extremely detailed. These games are more fun when played blind TBH.

They do overnight deliveries to avoid the game arriving on Monday. Arranging for 2 day delivery on a Tuesday can be tricky to plan mass shipments. That is eliminated by overnight shipment on Monday.

I might have to go get this at 12 I almost wish I had gone digital so I would just have it. but I want my Nightmare edition. I still cant believe there was no CE in us.

Im watching on twtich right now it looks amazing

some of the early grumblings have this game scoring pretty high, first reviews go live tonight at 10pm EST

I have read the same thing. Strange time to lift the embargo. I heard the embargo is running late bc the game has a few secrets kept up its sleeve and they wanted reviewers to experience the online components of the game.

Back
Top Bottom