Assassin's Creed

Matchmaking is hit and miss. I noticed that when I tried to start a specific mission it would always dump me in solo, but when I let matchmaking do it's thing allow it search for the first available mission, I always had a group.

As far as rewards go, each co-op mission has several rewards which are RNG based. You won't get the same reward twice, but instead you will randomly be given one of the rewards from a small list. Once a reward has been earned, it's checked off the list, and you can repeat the mission again to claim the remaining rewards if you choose to.

Looks like I'll be playing unity on the PC.
I just bought it by mistake on eBay.
Got it for $20 so not bad I guess...
I hope they're users online otherwise I'll be ****ed

...how do you buy something by mistake off of eBay? lol

There's like 2 - 3 screens you have to go through before you confirm the purchase.

Matchmaking is hit and miss. I noticed that when I tried to start a specific mission it would always dump me in solo, but when I let matchmaking do it's thing allow it search for the first available mission, I always had a group.

As far as rewards go, each co-op mission has several rewards which are RNG based. You won't get the same reward twice, but instead you will randomly be given one of the rewards from a small list. Once a reward has been earned, it's checked off the list, and you can repeat the mission again to claim the remaining rewards if you choose to.

Playing online with FC was a hit or miss as well
I think there will be more AC users on the PS4 since it's easy to just download AC and play it offline on the pc
Hopefully I get lucky tonight

btw, where the heck do you start a co op mission?
I tried the initiate option however it said they had server issues, is that were you go? or you have to find specific spots on the map?
This if for PC btw

EDit
nvm figured it out
Found out that I have to play the 2nd sequence and join the brotherhood first

Last edited:
Finally started playing co op Unity and man it was so much fun.
Totally worth it.
There's a competition going on now.
It was really hard at first then after some upgrades it got much better.

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to communicate to others,

Finally started playing co op Unity and man it was so much fun.
Totally worth it.
There's a competition going on now.
It was really hard at first then after some upgrades it got much better.

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to communicate to others,

I have to ask, when you said, "There's a competition going on now" did you mean that in reference to an in-game pop up?

The reason I ask is because every time I load the game up, I get a pop up saying that my clan/club/crew is currently in first place in the weekly competition, and "keep it up" so that we stay on top as the leaders.

The strange thing is that of the five guys in the group, I'm the only one has been playing the game over the last few weeks, and I know for certain that I didn't initiate any clan competitions. Despite that, I got a pop us yesterday that our clan won the competition, was awarded a special pair of limited edition bracers as a prize, and a new pop up followed stating that we were once again in first place for this week's competition.

I'm just wondering if it's a bug or whatnot. Whatever though, free loot for me lol.

Back
Top Bottom