Are you overweight?

What's your BMI?

• BMI below 19: Underweight (you should gain weight!)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • BMI: 19 - 26: Healthy

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • BMI: 27 - 30: Overweight (increased mortality)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • BMI above 30: Obese (significantly increased mortality)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
I was in shape thru the last year of college= 6' 4" and about 220 - but then gained 80 pounds in one year due to thyroid issues that went undiagnosed- had no cash for docs at the time. l lost 30 pounds of it after proper diagnosis and meds 6 years later , but now with the condition I have and the steriods I am back up to 280=ouch. Pretty bad for a health care provider to be obese. Some of it is definitely genetics- but that is an excuse as well.

Yeah I was going to suggest thyroid

Calcium is important to not feel sore. Do you think you get enough? What if it was just ONE thing you don't realize you're doing wrong. Have you talked to a doctor about it?
I'm sore because I did nothing but sit on my ass during unemployment and I have several physical bodily problems. Being completely out of shape makes it worse. It's not so much intake, it's just that I'm sore from actually doing so much walking the past 3 months. Getting used to it won't help because my knees and back are both bad.

Now the sleep issue, that's a different story. I just get tired when I'm bored.

I am not overweight... if I were an ox. :p

I know I am very much overweight, but I would still be "overweight" according to the government standards even if I had less than 10% body fat due to my build and muscle structure. I am currently working on reducing my overall mass but it is going to be a long road.

I am not overweight... if I were an ox. :p

I know I am very much overweight, but I would still be "overweight" according to the government standards even if I had less than 10% body fat due to my build and muscle structure. I am currently working on reducing my overall mass but it is going to be a long road.

Personally speaking it doesn't bother be being over weight. idc tbh about it. I'm living my life for intensity not duration. The Government can go and Jump hear in the UK being a Nanny state.

Sleep 7 too 8 hours a Night.
Eat 7 Portions of fruit and Veg per day
Don't sit in front of a Computer for more than 45 Minutes exposed.
Work out for 45 minutes every day.
Go to the Doctors every 6 Months for a check up.
Brush you teeth every night and morning.
Don't eat Sugary food. Do Sugar swaps search for Change for life.
Cut down on the Cholesterol,
Cut down on saturated Fat
Quit smoking
Don't do drugs,
Talk to your Doctor about any over the counter medications if you are unsure,
If you take meds, you must take them as and when you should. If you forget contact NHS 111,
Drink at least 3 Pints of Water everyday,
Don't eat Red meat,
Eat Fish, poultry and Greens,

--------------------------------------

SIT ON IT MR.GOVERNMENT ..... GO AND FIND SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO..

--------------------------------------

I'm sore because I did nothing but sit on my ass during unemployment and I have several physical bodily problems. Being completely out of shape makes it worse. It's not so much intake, it's just that I'm sore from actually doing so much walking the past 3 months. Getting used to it won't help because my knees and back are both bad.

Now the sleep issue, that's a different story. I just get tired when I'm bored.

Lol yeah boredom is a powerful sleep aid. If you have back and knee issues then I'm guessing you have talked to the doc before. Maybe a testosterone enhancement? I'm not saying your at all feminine, but lack of testosterone can cause decrease in energy and lack of motivation to work out.

Personally speaking it doesn't bother be being over weight. idc tbh about it. I'm living my life for intensity not duration. The Government can go and Jump hear in the UK being a Nanny state.

Sleep 7 too 8 hours a Night.
Eat 7 Portions of fruit and Veg per day
Don't sit in front of a Computer for more than 45 Minutes exposed.
Work out for 45 minutes every day.
Go to the Doctors every 6 Months for a check up.

Bahahahaahaha! Carnage, you should heed this advice.

Lol yeah boredom is a powerful sleep aid. If you have back and knee issues then I'm guessing you have talked to the doc before. Maybe a testosterone enhancement? I'm not saying your at all feminine, but lack of testosterone can cause decrease in energy and lack of motivation to work out.
It's physical damage from when I was younger. Surgery is the only thing that can fix my knees or back.

My decrease in energy is simply lack of daily caffeine and sugar from my newer diet. Plus I suffer from insomnia so I don't sleep well at night. My 8 hours isn't a good 8 hours.

It's physical damage from when I was younger. Surgery is the only thing that can fix my knees or back.

My decrease in energy is simply lack of daily caffeine and sugar from my newer diet. Plus I suffer from insomnia so I don't sleep well at night. My 8 hours isn't a good 8 hours.

Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you end up feeling better

Back
Top Bottom