AMD On Track To Report A Profit For Q3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit off topic, but there's an old poster in my schools aging computer room that still says the Intel Pentium 4 is their prestige CPU and by the year 2007 we should be seeing 22nm 20ghz+ Pentium 4's......

R. O. F. L.

No matter how good Intel's CPUs get I'll never buy one, to me intel are corporate terrorists and it's below my principles to deal with scum like them.

Of all of the electronics companies out there you have to pick Intel as the bad guys. Yes they are big and yes they sue everyone, but let me tell you there are companies that have real human rights violations and you probably buy their products all the time.

Take Foxconn. They make jsut about everything. They don't pay over time, no chance of promotion, in china they violate countless local and state labor laws (like china enforces them anyways). When people attack Intel for being evil it makes me laugh. When set against the rest of the industry they really don't stand out for "evil" acts. Atleast Intel is an American company with a large investment in American jobs. Most electronics companies left ages ago. In that sense Intel is a godsend for American jobs. When you take Intel fabs off the list, there are very few such installations in the US. Nehalem is being designed and built here. I think that outweighs most if not all of the acts of self preservation they have taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom