Are you overweight?

What's your BMI?

• BMI below 19: Underweight (you should gain weight!)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • BMI: 19 - 26: Healthy

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • BMI: 27 - 30: Overweight (increased mortality)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • BMI above 30: Obese (significantly increased mortality)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
I think age has a lot to do with it. I'm 26 and can eat fast food allllll day and not suffer negative consequences, but I'm sure I won't be getting away with it too much longer haha

Do you sleep a good amount?

Also:

I can imagine sitting behind a desk or standing in one general area all day as unhealthy. My job is fast paced moving a lot of heavy stuff, and since it is a grocery company I get free food at corp location (my main location) which is always healthy because the women in the office like that stuff and now I'm starting to as well lol.

As for non-IT people, any job that requires you to sit all day at a desk with a one hour lunch break is unhealthy too. And most people don't work at a corporate location for a grocery store company lol

I got lucky with this one
Mandatory 8 hours for work days. I make sure I'm in bed before 830 so I'll be asleep before or by 9pm and wake up at 5am.

I actually don't sit behind a desk all day. This place is ridiculously huge and the majority of time I'm walking. All the walking made me realize exactly how unhealthy I was from being unemployed so long.

Funny thing is, before I ditched the sugar and everything else I was hyper all day and didn't want to sleep. My insomnia still hasn't changed even with the diet change.

Mandatory 8 hours for work days. I make sure I'm in bed before 830 so I'll be asleep before or by 9pm and wake up at 5am.

I actually don't sit behind a desk all day. This place is ridiculously huge and the majority of time I'm walking. All the walking made me realize exactly how unhealthy I was from being unemployed so long.

Funny thing is, before I ditched the sugar and everything else I was hyper all day and didn't want to sleep. My insomnia still hasn't changed even with the diet change.

sleep before 8 30, wow!
We go between 10-12
Look into Maca, that stuff should give you a boost!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0E3EXM2DKMVC67NBFY8D

According to the calculator I'm 20.99, but I'm a small guy. 5' 6", ~130lbs - was around 115 throughout HS until I went to college and then I gained another 10-15lbs...now I've been sitting at that same weight. I'd prefer to gain a little more weight actually, and then after that start to work out and gain more muscle mass.

hmmm.. Do you eat a lot of things with protein?

I was in shape thru the last year of college= 6' 4" and about 220 - but then gained 80 pounds in one year due to thyroid issues that went undiagnosed- had no cash for docs at the time. l lost 30 pounds of it after proper diagnosis and meds 6 years later , but now with the condition I have and the steriods I am back up to 280=ouch. Pretty bad for a health care provider to be obese. Some of it is definitely genetics- but that is an excuse as well.

Back
Top Bottom