****Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

After failing to beat "The Judge" the first time- I decided to go back and find some of the stuff I missed, because I did not want to finish the game yet. I got into the Old Gardens- but cant open the last chest- which is weird, because I thought the key was on the Captain of the soldiers - which I killed getting to the Judge- so I will have to do a read about that. Found Heirloom and upgraded it. Running around killing is fun and just looking for stuff - level 72 now.

LOL was this supposed to be in Lords of the Fallen?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Thanks, Carnage. Just got into the Catacombs last night. Kind of a pain in the ass in there. Still can't figure out how to get past those orange seals. Also, I made a terrible mistake. I unsealed all of my small runes looking to get a flawless poison runes, so now I can't open the doors or chests that require a rune to open them. I was so ****ed. I am going back to the beginning area to farm for a while I guess.

Farmed for more runes. It went quick. Went through the Catacombs and beat the Champion easily. Have a million human skulls now. Not sure what to do with them. I thought I heard someone saying there is an NPC you can trade them to eventually.

Farmed for more runes. It went quick. Went through the Catacombs and beat the Champion easily. Have a million human skulls now. Not sure what to do with them. I thought I heard someone saying there is an NPC you can trade them to eventually.

you seriously have a million skulls dude? holy carp

It's that idiot with the bag over his head that screams his name after you beat the infiltrator. 15 skulls grant you a great standard shield.

Back
Top Bottom