****Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

Hmm... OK- Well will have to try dodging them- so this is not the guy with the rage meter- good to know - then I can use my ram on him. SO, irritated with myself for not paying attention on what level I was,or using the magic points earlier. SO I really wasted about 3 level ups at least. As I usually use Prayer only to hold the pressure plates and Quake is too slow - so my style is Ram from distance and use the warrior sword with a good sheild in close. .

Ok - progressing now again. Killed the Annihilator first attempt - the other guy was harder for me. I could just range the Annihilator with my Ram/gauntlet and use lighting runes when he using the Lighting strike with his hands- he is a poor shot with his hammer. Went backwards just to see what the portal down the stairs would give me and also confirming now you can level up more following additional boss kills. - now at level 66, so now I do not know what the max level is on first play through.

Ok - progressing now again. Killed the Annihilator first attempt - the other guy was harder for me. I could just range the Annihilator with my Ram/gauntlet and use lighting runes when he using the Lighting strike with his hands- he is a poor shot with his hammer. Went backwards just to see what the portal down the stairs would give me and also confirming now you can level up more following additional boss kills. - now at level 66, so now I do not know what the max level is on first play through.

No max level. XP cost per level is probably in excess of 30,000 at level 66.

Yep- now at level 71. Facing the Judge- and I got him down 1/4 without using a single health potion and all of a sudden he disappeared and - wham- got nailed with something and died. LOL. Too bad had to quit ,but will try again tonight.

Fighting the soldiers was a pain - had to use hit and run tactics a which took way too much time = boring. The Brothers fight was cool.

Going to play this for at least a couple of hours. Need to wrap it up soon. Got Codex the other night. Is there another place I am going to be able to socket the runes or am I going to have to run all the way back to that dude every time?

Going to play this for at least a couple of hours. Need to wrap it up soon. Got Codex the other night. Is there another place I am going to be able to socket the runes or am I going to have to run all the way back to that dude every time?

you can use the anvils you find anywhere after you meet that dude I think

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

After failing to beat "The Judge" the first time- I decided to go back and find some of the stuff I missed, because I did not want to finish the game yet. I got into the Old Gardens- but cant open the last chest- which is weird, because I thought the key was on the Captain of the soldiers - which I killed getting to the Judge- so I will have to do a read about that. Found Heirloom and upgraded it. Running around killing is fun and just looking for stuff - level 72 now.

Back
Top Bottom