Potentially the longest thread in history...

I thoroughly enjoyed Iron Man 2. It was a good ride from start to finish. I am now looking forward to the next movie setting up the Avengers and/or the next Iron Man.

If u have ever seen the Hulk Vs. movie n watch Thor's story, the Avengers movie is going to be based exactly on that story except the Avengers will be there. My bro found out.

Re: Today I have...

Woke up, got my tire patched, then drove like 2 hours following my dad to go with them to a show. Wound up helping them with the show like old times. Manager was a complete idiot. You got 2 parts of the place thats seperated by a brick wall. One side is the restaurant area (where first band set up) and had a nice place to setup my dads gear and for the band. Second part is a bar part loaded with high tables and tvs. Well when the second band was already half way finished setting up the manager wanted us all to move to the bar side -.- Needless to say we where all ****ed. When we finally got back into our town we stopped at waffle house and thats when we where supposed to chat about me and my gf moving back into the box. Turns out we just wound up goofing off the whole time.

Went to the community breakfast at church this morning. The crowd wasn't as big as we would have wanted, but that was a good thing, actually. Had a good time and ate plenty of gravy and biscuits, bacon, and eggs. I only had one piece of sausage as it and my blood pressure doesn't get along. I still have a headache from it, but not too bad. ;)

Working on that old IBM ThinkPad some. Ive got all the XP updates finished, now I am updating Office and putting MS Security essentials on it. I still have some clean-up to do as well as some optimization, but the worst is finished.

My mom is taking us out later as a late birthday present. I chose to go to a local BBQ place for some ribs.

Oh, and I just had a chocolate frosted honey bun with some Lipton Green Tea. Awesome. :D

Good lord, Trotter, you eat like a King! I had 1 boiled egg, half a piece of pita bread, and a cup of coffee for breakfast. At 10:00am I couldn't take it anymore so I stopped at the store and got a couple chicken empanadas and a small bottle of OJ. $1.20 for all that lol.

Today I
Completed my vantage runs
'Invented' an awesomely tasty new drink by mixing tequila with grenadine
Made some more doughnuts

Good lord, Trotter, you eat like a King! I had 1 boiled egg, half a piece of pita bread, and a cup of coffee for breakfast. At 10:00am I couldn't take it anymore so I stopped at the store and got a couple chicken empanadas and a small bottle of OJ. $1.20 for all that lol.

I don't get that very often. LOL! But that's a part of being in the South... we feed you good.

I just bought my plane ticket. I want grits and chicken fried steak sitting in a flood of gravy. And a moonshine night cap!

Back
Top Bottom